___The Real Housewives of.....BMF? v. Is this real life___

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

If white people can have "Mob Wives", we can have these BMF !#*%%*%...

...equal opportunity ignorance.

lTmja.gif

laugh.gif
 Flawless victory.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Kingtre

.......i really do feel sorry for people that tune into trash like this on the regular. sad man
30t6p3b.gif

...i wish i would be caught watching a football, basketball, baseball, wives. real housewives of where ever. a Love and Hiphop, TI and family, Tiny and Toya, etc.

watch em or not you know the names of a whole lot of them...so the marketing is reaching you in one way or another
laugh.gif

....and they make money off that.....HOW exactly if im not watching??     umm yeah.

umm yeah...ez cowboy- like i said for someone who is so against them you seem to know the name of every one meaning they got to you somehow whether it be people around you watching, the blogs you read talking about them etc ... so again i said the marketing worked...you know about them

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Im SICK AND TIRED of all of these shows and the publicity that they get. 
Im fed up with all of my African American women watching  these shows religiously every single week, waiting to see what happens next. By these shows, I'm talking about Mob Wives, Love and Hip Hop, Basketball Wives, and this coming show. Its like all these females want to live vicariously through the women on these dumb reality shows and they make it take over their lives. +*%# is ridiculous

its true man

%@% is crazy these days, an a lot of chicks got they heads *$&Y%$ up because of all this trash on TV

i only mess with NBA myself im too busy for TV

my sister keeps me up to date on all the stuff on these shows, twitter, etc anyways 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

If white people can have "Mob Wives", we can have these BMF !#*%%*%...

...equal opportunity ignorance.

Done.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Im fed up with all of my African American women watching  these shows religiously every single week, waiting to see what happens next. By these shows, I'm talking about Mob Wives, Love and Hip Hop, Basketball Wives, and this coming show. Its like all these females want to live vicariously through the women on these dumb reality shows and they make it take over their lives. +*%# is ridiculous

its true man

!$% is crazy these days, an a lot of chicks got they heads *$&Y%$ up because of all this trash on TV

i only mess with NBA myself im too busy for TV

yea but like dude said it aint just african americans or women...people of all walks are life are buying into all of this nonsense

Funny thing is these #$*#%+ probably walk around like they are "celebrities".

I blame the people for WANTING to see this crap.

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

Originally Posted by sillyputty

On the real though...how do they have money still? Didn't the feds seize most of that? 

That iss what they would like for you to believe.
i think i see what you did there
Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Strange Fruit Media? Interesting
*insert Wee-Bay gif*
SMH.

They play black folks right in front of our faces.

Feed us this BS & we eat it right up.

Word
30t6p3b.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Them +*%+#% look beast.

They need to put Rick Ross babay momma in there so they can have random appearances byt 50. that owuld be comedy.

You gotta surround yourself with better women who don't get caught up or infatuated w. this trash.  Simple as that, and it's not hard. 

watch em or not you know the names of a whole lot of them...so the marketing is reaching you in one way or another
laugh.gif

....and they make money off that.....HOW exactly if im not watching??     umm yeah.

umm yeah...ez cowboy- like i said for someone who is so against them you seem to know the name of every one meaning they got to you somehow whether it be people around you watching, the blogs you read talking about them etc ... so again i said the marketing worked...you know about them

tell me smart guy, whats the purpose of marketing? how does one equate if a marketing tactic worked or not? TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF THAT MARKETING genius.

...sure, i could spout off countless Progressive, and Geico commercials but i still dont have Progressive or Geico insurance.....so does it work on me? jesus, you cant be this dense....or can you?

roll.gif
 my man said it worked?  like FOREALS? i mean if thats the case, in marketing all you have to do is get a potential customer to be able to remember or recite whats being marketed..........actually BUYING the product being sold isnt important at all.

....just stop it man, you're embarrasing yourself.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

You gotta surround yourself with better women who don't get caught up or infatuated w. this trash.  Simple as that, and it's not hard. 

...real talk, ive yet to find any woman that doesnt watch this trash in one form or another. across many different races and classes. from the ignorant to the highly intelligent.

...to add, when the reality of these shows is pointed out to them they either get defensive or have so bs reason as to why those other shows fit the category except for that ONE show they watch.

tell me smart guy, whats the purpose of marketing? how does one equate if a marketing tactic worked or not? TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF THAT MARKETING genius.

...sure, i could spout off countless Progressive, and Geico commercials but i still dont have Progressive or Geico insurance.....so does it work on me? jesus, you cant be this dense....or can you?

roll.gif
 my man said it worked?  like FOREALS? i mean if thats the case, in marketing all you have to do is get a potential customer to be able to remember or recite whats being marketed..........actually BUYING the product being sold isnt important at all.

eek.gif
is this real life? you are aware of the brands and are participating in a discussion on a forum about them...google brand awareness...actually nevermind...you actually typed out the word "FOREALS" - any further posts from you are invalid...

roll.gif

eek.gif
is this real life? you are aware of the brands and are participating in a discussion on a forum about them...google brand awareness...actually nevermind...you actually typed out the word "FOREALS" - any further posts from you are invalid...

....yeah, i thought so clown.

word of mouth is free advertising dude. just because you didn't buy said product, doesn't mean that you talking about didn't make any money for the company. You talking about it wherever you go adds that product in to all the other spheres of influence you are around. So if you are constantly talking about a product, you are advertising for the company for free. Whether you like it or not, you have still inadvertently informed someone about a product. don't matter if what u say was negative or positive.

REMEDIAL.......

you got some straight up Bass Ackwards dudes on NT constantly trying to spit knowledge and have NO IDEA what they're talking about.

okay......'brand awareness', lets take a look:

the intent and goal of Brand Awareness is to subconsciously place a brand into the mind of a consumer, so that they become familiar with a brand, eventually purchace a product from the brand, and become loyal to that brand.

for Kingtre and you remedial types......

STEP 1
* subconsciously place a brand into the mind of a consumer

STEP 2.
*  consumer purchases a product from the brand

STEP 3.
*  consumer becomes loyal to that brand

....now if that same consumer becomes familiar with that brand, but never purchases the product and subsequently doesnt become loyal to that brand, are the goals of brand awareness still met?

these shows came out somewhere around what 2004? maybe earlier? its been 8 years and i still havent 'bought' the product that ive become familiar with.....and thats working?

....just stop man. i told you, you're embarrasing yourself. just let it go.

Originally Posted by Wr

word of mouth is free advertising dude. just because you didn't buy said product, doesn't mean that you talking about didn't make any money for the company. You talking about it wherever you go adds that product in to all the other spheres of influence you are around. So if you are constantly talking about a product, you are advertising for the company for free. Whether you like it or not, you have still inadvertently informed someone about a product. don't matter if what u say was negative or positive.

.....riiiight, you could say that IF i created this discussion/thread.

....the brand/product was already being discussed. its not as simple as yall make it out to be

roll.gif

The irony..
You have to be trolling.

StaXX wrote:

roll.gif

The irony..
You have to be trolling.

....yup. i must be.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Am I reading this right? One of the chicks is Terry's wife and one of them is the wife of one of the guys who cooperated with the Feds to put him away?

Correctomundo 
laugh.gif
 we already know the rivals before the show airs.
Not that I will be watching though.

Back
Top Bottom