_Wwhat do you do to pass time on an airplane?

i'm going to cali next week and i have a few flights to catch. my laptop battery is mediocre so movies are a maybe. got the ipod already.

DS? PSP?

i'm trying to get an R4 but idk where i can get one that will be here by saturday
laugh.gif

what do you do?

take your ds
pimp.gif
... But what I would do is take my phone, cuz I could put a nice movie on there and if i get bored with it, I can play super nintendo so Ifyou have a smartphone of any type it will waste your time away.

Like you said, ipod, movies....get some magazines. Whenever I have a long flight, I always get 3 or 4 magazines and read them. Nowadays flights have TV'son the airplanes, word to JetBlue! I remember I had a flight from San Francisco to New York a couple years ago, and I watched USA Men's B-ball getdestroyed in the Olympics and watched and episode of Jay Leno then Conan O Brien, and soon enough we were there....Quickest flight ever!

I think most airplanes have the ac adapters in them now. double check before. i normally take ipod, laptop, and just download some comedy vids like chris rock,chapelle, or any other %#+@ u don't have to concentrate much on and chill. also i take some nyquil if the flights really long.

Sleep. I promise it seems like every time I board a plane I get almost no shut eye before I board. As long as I have my blanket I can sleep just aboutanywhere.

If I'm lucky enough to be flying JetBlue then I'm in heaven. You can't beat watching a movie or TV on your own little personal screen.

For some reason..I have a tradition of reading the latest SLAM magazines whenever I fly...no idea why I do it but I go to Florida in March and I'll bedoing it again
pimp.gif

too bad no jet blue... for some reason i cant sleep on planes no more
frown.gif
i think it's cuz i'm always excited. haha

1. Request a window seat.
2. Pop NyQuil while you're waiting to board the plane.
3. Tell flight attendant to try to wake you for the main meal

14 hour flight from seattle to hong kong is hell. keep ordering alcohol, beer on international flights are free. free vodka ftw + orange juice ftw.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

14 hour flight from seattle to hong kong is hell. keep ordering alcohol, beer on international flights are free. free vodka ftw + orange juice ftw.

14 hour flight is nothing

when I would fly to thailand from portland it would take around 24 hours if not more

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Originally Posted by bkdan1

Puzzle book.
OK, grandma.
A puzzle book isn't something I normally do but damn...challenging your mind FTL? Didn't know that...

Youngins
smh.gif

Hope there is a movie on the plane...

Last time I flew I tried to turn my cell phone wireless on and couldn't get a signal. (yes I know you're not supposed to)

Originally Posted by JPZx

Puzzle book.
OK, grandma.
A puzzle book isn't something I normally do but damn...challenging your mind FTL? Didn't know that...

Youngins
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How'd you come to that conclusion?

All I meant was that a cross word puzzle isn't the most conventional way to pass time up on a plane these days, atleast IMO.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Puzzle book.
OK, grandma.

Youngins
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How'd you come to that conclusion?

All I meant was that a cross word puzzle isn't the most conventional way to pass time up on a plane these days, atleast IMO.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That made me laugh. I was thinking more along the lines of sudoku. Besides, who cares if if's conventional or not, I'll do what it takes tokeep my mind off the airplane. A copy of USA Today or any other news paper could keep me occupied for about an hour or two thanks to the plethora of articlesand puzzles. And it's a good alternative to staring at a screen for a prolonged period of time. I'm not near-sighted for nothing
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom