_Wwhat do you do to pass time on an airplane?

If I were in your shoes I'd pick up a copy of the Watchmen. I've been meaning to read it before the movie comes out.

I brought my PSP (cfw) with me to Hawaii, started Final Fantasy VII and finished it on the return flight.

Originally Posted by superbness

Pray to god the airplane wont crash

QFT

Also sleep, its the best sleep ever
grin.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

14 hour flight from seattle to hong kong is hell. keep ordering alcohol, beer on international flights are free. free vodka ftw + orange juice ftw.

14 hour flight is nothing

when I would fly to thailand from portland it would take around 24 hours if not more

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

liar.jpg

When I fly I usually read some mags or listen to music... If there's a good movie shown I'll watch it.

Usually watch movies and sleep. The best is getting a little buzz or having the whole row to yourself and laying down to sleep or both
pimp.gif

sleep!

or watch movies
the only time i watched movies though.. was when i flew to europe. everyone had their own screen. and there were diff channels showing diff things.

If you bring a laptop, bring an adaptor to plug it in. I brought mine on my way to Qatar but forgot to bring my spare battery..the current died within 30minutes...talk about a really +%$+%*# boring flight.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I stood up for damn near 32 hours when i went on a trip...ended up not even sleeping on the 7am tripto fla (5 hours)....i had my ipod and was watching movies and just listening to music...bring a coupl mags w. you and u'd be good[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]P.S. dont forget that neck pillow, you'll thank me later[/color]

Originally Posted by mjbetch

too bad no jet blue... for some reason i cant sleep on planes no more
frown.gif
i think it's cuz i'm always excited. haha

laugh.gif
me to.
Just take some snacks, mags or newspapers and your good.

iPod. Movie. Maybe a book. I always hope umma sit next to a cutie so I can jus talk to her maybe put my mack down

Sleep. I've mastered the sleeping before takeoff and waking up right when you get to the terminal.

However. I flew from Dallas to Nigeria and painkillers and liquor will usually leave you unconscious which is nice for long flights.

Back
Top Bottom