A 16 y/o lies about bein 19 and admits to lyin after sex, we still go to jail?!?

Originally Posted by CashMoney

cmon son, it was still soliciting prostitution..
so?

there are murderers, child molestors, and Bernie Madoffs running around and you want someone to be prosecuted for soliciting prostitution...

seriously? seriously?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

so?

there are murderers, child molestors, and Bernie Madoffs running around and you want someone to be prosecuted for soliciting prostitution...

seriously? seriously?
true. but that's besides the point. a law is a law and he broke it.

so?

seriously? seriously?

why can't they ALL be prosecuted? why does it have to be one or the other...

and the law is a bit unfortunate...

i had to talk my brother out of going to prom with some girl last week cuz i didn't want him to get caught up in some #*#@ like this as far as the age thing...

so?

seriously? seriously?

but what does prosecuting someone who solicits prostitution have anything to do with the murderers, child molestors, etc you just mentioned?

He should still be charged, she's still underage.

Asking for I.D.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The law does suck. But seriously im 26 and I can tell when a chick is younger than me. So its like if messing with young chicks is your thing you should def ask for id. I mean if you're 40 yrs old and someone tells you they got a 19 yr. old for you there is already something wrong with that picture. Especially if its a prostitute. Some of these young girls are trife, if you think they might be young you might as well ask for id. If you have any charm you will find a playful way to ask for her id. Def not worth going to jail or being a registered sex offender for.

''Tell them underage chickens they need to bring ID - if they aint got it, they aint gettin' up in VIP'' - Freeway...

...stat rape is strict liability.

We all know women lie all the time, why wouldn't a young jump lie about her age?

Ask for the damn ID, if you don't - that's your fault - go to jail...

this rule of thumb seems to apply to most everything and it'll keep you out of trouble from shoes to house and to young girls.

if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

doesn't matter if she lied man.. that's the risk of getting with a prostitute they're going to tell you anything
yea, but what if you meet a girl at a bar or somethin who is 16 with her sister's fake id...?

I don't know, but my guys' ask my age during the first 30 seconds of "trying" to "talk" to me.

Just the rules of the game, better safe than sorry ... and if you have 2nd thoughts, just don't do it.

_'s just be too thirsty for the %@!!@.

word. he shouldn't have put himself in that situation though. I wish the best for him though. How could he have known.

It does not matter if she shows you an ID either.....she could show you a fake ID/birth certificate/passport and if she is underage you can get arrested. I just helped in a case like that, girl had a fake ID (she was 16) saying she was 21, got into a bar just off a certain colleges campus, dude (25 years old) took her home from the bar and engaged in sexual intercourse, her parents found out, he was charged with statutory rape......and I am not going to say the girl was fine, she was cute and most definitely did not look 16.....NO PEDO....

Originally Posted by DublBagn

It does not matter if she shows you an ID either.....she could show you a fake ID/birth certificate/passport and if she is underage you can get arrested. I just helped in a case like that, girl had a fake ID (she was 16) saying she was 21, got into a bar just off a certain colleges campus, dude (25 years old) took her home from the bar and engaged in sexual intercourse, her parents found out, he was charged with statutory rape......and I am not going to say the girl was fine, she was cute and most definitely did not look 16.....NO PEDO....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ the justice system, she had a fake ID and he's still charged?

Originally Posted by airforce416

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Word. How did that turn out?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
yep.....dont make a difference if she says she 30 and shows you a government ID, if she is really under 18 you are screwed........

So one time I met this garden tool, literally, She told me she was 17(i was 19), I end up smashin her (raw, SMH I was drunk)...Turns out she was only 15....then the garden tool gets pregnant!!!! Soo imagine how stressed out I was; the kid wasnt mine BTW

there's no exceptions
laugh.gif
if the girl is underage it's stat. rape, the same way you can claim she lied about her age who knows you're not lying about her saying she's 18 to save your $%*?

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Word. How did that turn out?

Thats just RIDICULOUS. Men cant win! ...ever!

the justice system....no words man, no words...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i mean dont these girls have any remorse for their actions?

Not only with this, but when they falsely accuse someone of rape as well? What goes through these chicks brains?

It honestly angers me just to think about...

Back
Top Bottom