A 16 y/o lies about bein 19 and admits to lyin after sex, we still go to jail?!?

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

yes OP

if you don't want to catch a case do this ...

guess her age and subtract 7 if thas under 18 walk away ... if you still want to go there ask for 2 forms of I.D.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i didn't realize that we were traveling outside the country.

honestly though, ask a chick to show you TWO forms of id?  she's gonna think you're a real creep.

Roll up to a chick like "License and Registration please.", "Do you know how old you were going?"

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by DublBagn

It does not matter if she shows you an ID either.....she could show you a fake ID/birth certificate/passport and if she is underage you can get arrested. I just helped in a case like that, girl had a fake ID (she was 16) saying she was 21, got into a bar just off a certain colleges campus, dude (25 years old) took her home from the bar and engaged in sexual intercourse, her parents found out, he was charged with statutory rape......and I am not going to say the girl was fine, she was cute and most definitely did not look 16.....NO PEDO....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ the justice system, she had a fake ID and he's still charged?

Word. How did that turn out?

Thats just RIDICULOUS. Men cant win! ...ever!

the justice system....no words man, no words...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i mean dont these girls have any remorse for their actions?

Not only with this, but when they falsely accuse someone of rape as well? What goes through these chicks brains?

It honestly angers me just to think about...

as far as the lying goes most of the time its the girls parents that get upset and push for the stat. rape charge...

the lying about rape there is no excuse for...

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

yes OP

guess her age and subtract 7 if thas under 18 walk away ... if you still want to go there ask for 2 forms of I.D.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

honestly though, ask a chick to show you TWO forms of id?  she's gonna think you're a real creep.

Roll up to a chick like "License and Registration please.", "Do you know how old you were going?"

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

yes OP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

The law is strict liability to encourage people to use good judgment in who they're sleeping with. If a girl would lie about her age you probably don't want to be sleeping with her and should be more careful. it's a public policy issue.

That said, in those situations most prosecutors would plead you down to a lesser crime (though depending on jurisdiction the laws can require you to register as a sex offender with no flexibility and those laws need to be looked at by legislatures) and judges have discretion in sentencing (except again for those jurisdictions with mandatory minimum sentences.)

Back
Top Bottom