A$AP

Dope video
pimp.gif

StaXX wrote:
Best rap video I've seen in a long time. 

This.
Dude seems to have a talent for adding dope visuals to his already dope songs just making it even doper 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

StaXX wrote:

This.
Dude seems to have a talent for adding dope visuals to his already dope songs just making it even doper 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

Hot video but all this "lemme throw some illuminati lookin %@+ in the video so i can get more buzz" is starting to get as bad as the fake rap beefs.

Selling his soul (the ritual with the Pentagram/"Illuminati looking %@+") to get the house, cars, women, etc. is a nightmare to him.

Hot video but all this "lemme throw some illuminati lookin %@+ in the video so i can get more buzz" is starting to get as bad as the fake rap beefs.

Selling his soul (the ritual with the Pentagram/"Illuminati looking %@+") to get the house, cars, women, etc. is a nightmare to him.

Best rap vid in a long time? How long we talking? Rocky's my dude but that video wasn't THAT amazing. I liked Peso, Purple Swag and Get High better than that.
PLEASE put out a video for Get Lit, Brand New Guy, Palace, Kissin Pink and Houston Old Head.

Best rap vid in a long time? How long we talking? Rocky's my dude but that video wasn't THAT amazing. I liked Peso, Purple Swag and Get High better than that.
PLEASE put out a video for Get Lit, Brand New Guy, Palace, Kissin Pink and Houston Old Head.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

StaXX wrote:

This.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

co-sign

i basically gave up on rap but the youngsta kinda ill

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

StaXX wrote:

This.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

co-sign

i basically gave up on rap but the youngsta kinda ill

Originally Posted by Buc Em

yeah im saying...*!%! wasnt alllll that

Originally Posted by Buc Em

yeah im saying...*!%! wasnt alllll that

Originally Posted by CaptainDreamcast

pretty much..
No.
Selling his soul (the ritual with the Pentagram/"Illuminati looking  %@+") to get the house, cars, women, etc. is a nightmare to him.

Hence him waking up scared at the end.
Great video. I couldn't help but think of this guy though:

tumblr_lkfa95dZkQ1qza0fjo1_500_thumb.jpg

Originally Posted by CaptainDreamcast

pretty much..
No.
Selling his soul (the ritual with the Pentagram/"Illuminati looking  %@+") to get the house, cars, women, etc. is a nightmare to him.

Hence him waking up scared at the end.
Great video. I couldn't help but think of this guy though:

tumblr_lkfa95dZkQ1qza0fjo1_500_thumb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom