A$AP

Exactly. Do you know how many rappers come out with their swag being at the same level if not a higher level of prominence than their actual talent?

It only applies to Rocky at the moment because he's been quiet on the music side. I highly doubt Drake had him particularly in mind when he said that.

Y'all make up half of these sneak disses in your mind then get upset. :lol:

Rappers say stuff just talking **** all the time and a lot of times have no one in mind...y'all do.

Drake just shouted out ASAP on IG Last night............... Funny that the most life in this thread is an old *** Drake verse, We need more music from Rocky :smh:

I mean rocky and them seem to be waiting for their right pocket to come with some new stuff .

Still feel like they should have dropped that mob album in the summer

Whoever's in LA, A$AP Mob has a show coming up in the Hollywood Palladium on November 30th (Sunday). $21 included fees :pimp:

[emoji]128064[/emoji] FINALLY

A$AP Mob have cancelled their collaborative album, "L.O.R.D.", but will instead release new material from Rocky and Nast.

A$AP Mob's debut album has been in the works for quite a while now with plenty of false starts in the form of singles like "Trillmatic" and "Hella ****". Answering a fan question on his Tumblr, resident tastemaker A$AP Yams revealed that the oft-delayed crew album is officially cancelled, hinting that a new Rocky album would come in its place.

"LORD IS SCRAPPED. FLACKO JODYE SEASON THIS FALL" said Yams, implying that we could have a project from A$AP's breakout member before the year's end. He also announced on Twitter that A$AP Nast will be releasing a mixtape as early as this October.

So are y'all disappointed with the lack or L.O.R.D., or excited for more solo material from the crew?

Check out Yams' tweets below.

A$AP NAST SOLO TAPE.... OCTOBER
— BRAD LITT (@ASAPYams) September 28, 2014
NO PUSH BACKS NO NOTHING
U CAN CALL ME MR. OCTOBER FROM NOW ON
WHY U THINK WE BEEN SO QUIET THIS YEAR

Ghetto Symphony is still fire to me

Gunplay blacked out on that my god :x

I wonder how ASAP Rocky feels about Thugger jacking his ayo swag and took it up a notch?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom