A few pics of future Air Jordan releases...(AJ 7, 6-17 fusion, AJ-Air Max Fusion)

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by jc619er

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

2wps2h2.jpg
Hands down the worst BEST thing JB has ever done. [WELL LATELY...PLUS, YALL NEED TO QUIT FRONTIN' AND HOP OFF THE BAND WAGON ALREADY]

Originally Posted by htc707

I don't care what yall think about the 6-17-23 fusions, they hott!!! Hypebeasts are played out. You can't rock OG and OG Retro's forever. Time is passing by, and you can't keep living in the past. You sound like the same people that still listen to only 90's music and don't listen to any new stuff. J. Cole and Drake are killing the game. Yall just don't wanna pay homage to newness.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh wait your serious
sick.gif

I don't care what yall think about the 6-17-23 fusions, they hott!!! Hypebeasts are played out. You can't rock OG and OG Retro's forever. Time is passing by, and you can't keep living in the past. You sound like the same people that still listen to only 90's music and don't listen to any new stuff. J. Cole and Drake are killing the game. Yall just don't wanna pay homage to newness.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh wait your serious
sick.gif

man , you better chill on the pipe!

man , you better chill on the pipe!

roll.gif
roll.gif
Souljaman22 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh wait your serious
sick.gif

hahaha
roll.gif

j. cole and drake ? haha

roll.gif
roll.gif
Souljaman22 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh wait your serious
sick.gif

hahaha
roll.gif

j. cole and drake ? haha

Two RETRO Jordans smashed together isn't new. It is lazy and lacks creativity. Not only is the brand living in it's past with these hybrids....but they are milking every ounce of what made these shoes classics to the point where they have become a parody of what they once were.

Two RETRO Jordans smashed together isn't new. It is lazy and lacks creativity. Not only is the brand living in it's past with these hybrids....but they are milking every ounce of what made these shoes classics to the point where they have become a parody of what they once were.

yo that 3rd pic got the 17s,6 and 19s mixed in one.
sick.gif
If jordan keep this !%* up my money will be spent on Nike Retro's next year.

yo that 3rd pic got the 17s,6 and 19s mixed in one.
sick.gif
If jordan keep this !%* up my money will be spent on Nike Retro's next year.

Back
Top Bottom