A few pics of future Air Jordan releases...(AJ 7, 6-17 fusion, AJ-Air Max Fusion)

stop the fusion
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

VI XVII Fusion IS GARBAAAAGE. On a whole nother' level. *@* is JB thinking...I didn't think it was true. But omg...I wanna puke. Who the hell is coming up with all these ideas? Those better not go into production...if they do...They'll be all over nike outlet.

VI XVII Fusion IS GARBAAAAGE. On a whole nother' level. *@* is JB thinking...I didn't think it was true. But omg...I wanna puke. Who the hell is coming up with all these ideas? Those better not go into production...if they do...They'll be all over nike outlet.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

2wps2h2.jpg
Hands down the worst thing JB has ever done. I mean I'd rather wear those brown and pink low top 8's that came out a few years ago. THIS IS GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

2wps2h2.jpg
Hands down the worst thing JB has ever done. I mean I'd rather wear those brown and pink low top 8's that came out a few years ago. THIS IS GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care what yall think about the 6-17-23 fusions, they hott!!! Hypebeasts are played out. You can't rock OG and OG Retro's forever. Time is passing by, and you can't keep living in the past. You sound like the same people that still listen to only 90's music and don't listen to any new stuff. J. Cole and Drake are killing the game. Yall just don't wanna pay homage to newness.

I don't care what yall think about the 6-17-23 fusions, they hott!!! Hypebeasts are played out. You can't rock OG and OG Retro's forever. Time is passing by, and you can't keep living in the past. You sound like the same people that still listen to only 90's music and don't listen to any new stuff. J. Cole and Drake are killing the game. Yall just don't wanna pay homage to newness.

Back
Top Bottom