A girl tells you she has a boyfriend but still proceeds to give you the digits, what's the deal?

Met a girl at a bar a couple days back. We chat it up and she tells me she has a boyfriend. I told her it didn't matter at the moment and we go on to exchange digits. After some more chatting, she left to find her friends but I sent her a text that night, kinda kidding around and she responded. I was still pretty drunk and I sent her another text later that night asking how her night went, but didn't get a reply. Anyways, I thought she might've thrown the boyfriend line to see how I would react, but I played it right and still got her 411. It's been 3 days since. What is my course of action now? Part of me wants to call and see what's up but another part tells me to move on the next one. Any of you guys been in similar situations? How did you handle it?

The real question is what are you trying to get at her for? YOU jus tryna hit and keep it movin or what? If you tryna get at her then keep it movin bcuz if she got a man and gave u her number then chances are she would do the same while/if yall ever get together. Hit it and K.I.M.

She just wanted the attention and thrill for the time being. She was not interested in the first place. 

Chick told me she was married. Wasn't wearing ring. Says her husband is super rich and owns 24k square miles of land. Gives me the digits and the facebook. Was suppose to hit her and her friend up after the Thunder game but I couldn't do it. Check her facebook; her husband is like 45 and a big ol fat farmer. She's 24 and ex-cheerleader type.
sick.gif

Now I'm thinking I should've smashed just because her husband being a fat old rich American.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

She just wanted the attention and thrill for the time being. She was not interested in the first place. 

This.
I expect at thread talmbout "She gave me her number but doesnt pick up the phone. what gives?"  in a week

most of the time it's attention like it's been said ... u gotta gauge the girl ... u can tell one that cheats on her man and wants it ... if that's the case then it's up to you if u wanna play that game ...

You're now considered the back-up. Meaning if the bf ever messes up that's when she calls/text you.
Other than that she has no real interest in you sir.

It means you better get it in that night or it isn't happening. "If I don't hit the first night, I ain't gonna call her..." Word to Lloyd Banks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

she wanted you to gas her up, gotta hit the dusty trail op

this.r
probably been in a long term relationship for some time now.

thanks to you she now knows she's "still got it" and will go home and pleasure her man with a newfound confidence and vigor

either she's a slide and might **!! you (IF SHE KEEPS RESPONDING)

if she stops responding, then she was drunk and when she came to her senses she realized the mistake she made.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

she wanted you to gas her up, gotta hit the dusty trail op

this.r
probably been in a long term relationship for some time now.

thanks to you she now knows she's "still got it" and will go home and pleasure her man with a newfound confidence and vigor
thought the bolded as well.

Back
Top Bottom