a jumpman on the infareds?

Well It wouldnt be surprising if JB throws jumpmans on where there used to be "NIKE AIR" on all the retroes that are releasing this year in thepacks, now I have many doubts that the infareds are releasung next year because everyone said carmines are releasing, but if the infareds released with ajumpman they would like like these, I admit their very nice and I wouldnt mind seeing those pared up with a new colorway of XVII`s!!

o yea and I jus found out that all these were going to release last year,,
dam that would have made `07 one of the best years for retroes for me

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Are You Kidding Me?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I Would Definately Cop Those 3's,4's and Infrareds[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Damn Gentry.
mad.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Edit:I Believe For Some Reason All of Those(Except The 11's)Will be In The Packs thisYear![/color]

Katrina 3s.

DMP had a jumpman...and theyre fine.

Besides, who crawling around, smelling your feet, to see if its Nike Air or Jumpman. Its miniscule to me.

o yea gentry really killed me when he threw out the concords for a release

I perfer white Infrareds, but I'd still cop if those released.

I thought the rumor mill from *RELIABLE* sources on NT said that unless they switch up *word from G* the Countdown Retros would have NIKE AIR on them? I'mnot sure and I hate to add fuel to the fire but as I get older I start to relate more with the Nike Air argument...it's 2008 though we'll all seesoon...
nerd.gif

I don't think that there will be any Nike Air on any sneakers from the Countdown Packs because they already threw the "23" on the shadow 10's"to make sure they preserve the specialness for all of the OG collector's.

I dont really care about nike air, it would be nice but its just pipe dreams at this point...

why does the midsole on the 5s look hella shiny compared the ones that actually came out in january?

laugh.gif

im coppin blk infrareds or carmines with or without nikeair
devil.gif

i dont see what the big deal is of jumpman and nikeair logos, you guys buy the shoes anyways

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I don't think that there will be any Nike Air on any sneakers from the Countdown Packs because they already threw the "23" on the shadow 10's "to make sure they preserve the specialness for all of the OG collector's.

Very good point. However is had been confirmed that they are "working with the idea" for Nike Air on the countdown packs. The truth is that theyare not gonna be able to sell 19's and 18's in the packs unless they have Nike Air on the opposing shoe, you know that, I know that and"they" know that. Trust me they will find a more evil way 2 butcher the shoes 2 preserve the specialness of the original shoes... Wait and see.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I don't think that there will be any Nike Air on any sneakers from the Countdown Packs because they already threw the "23" on the shadow 10's "to make sure they preserve the specialness for all of the OG collector's.

Very good point. However is had been confirmed that they are "working with the idea" for Nike Air on the countdown packs. The truth is that they are not gonna be able to sell 19's and 18's in the packs unless they have Nike Air on the opposing shoe, you know that, I know that and "they" know that. Trust me they will find a more evil way 2 butcher the shoes 2 preserve the specialness of the original shoes... Wait and see.
Word.

Besides, who crawling around, smelling your feet, to see if its Nike Air or Jumpman. Its miniscule to me.
I agree with this. The Jumpman looks great on almost every model IMO. However, if it says AIR under the Jumpman, it looks very stupid. All inall I really dont care.

Oh and I really like the red 3s from that auction. I wish they would have come out, the shade of red looks better than the shade of red on the released 3s.

Nike Air on the back refers only to the 3, 4, 5, and 6.

Back
Top Bottom