a legal side hustle that makes money

i ref soccer games... In NJ -
-u7-u12 you make $30-$50 in 50-60 minutes.
-u13-u14 you make $40-$60 in 70 minutes.
-u15-u19 you make $50-$75 in 80-90 minutes.
You get paid up front in cash (no taxes
pimp.gif
) I've made hundreds of dollars in only a few hours and I'm only 17.

I started a mobile pressure washing service when I first got home from the Military. I was getting business offers but I wanted to do it all by myself cause that was my sole income besides unemployment and Gi Bill. Now that I have a job I would like to start it up again and pay someone else to run it. I like the car reselling idea i just need the right permit to get into the good auctions.

I started a mobile pressure washing service when I first got home from the Military. I was getting business offers but I wanted to do it all by myself cause that was my sole income besides unemployment and Gi Bill. Now that I have a job I would like to start it up again and pay someone else to run it. I like the car reselling idea i just need the right permit to get into the good auctions.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I like the car reselling idea i just need the right permit to get into the good auctions.

There are a lot of public auctions that don't require licenses. A lot of people don't know about them.

I like the car reselling idea i just need the right permit to get into the good auctions.

There are a lot of public auctions that don't require licenses. A lot of people don't know about them.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

You can't get good deals around my way at public auctions cause everyone and their momma are there. The best ones, are the ones you need a permit. The dealer permit auctions have substantial less people there.

You can't get good deals around my way at public auctions cause everyone and their momma are there. The best ones, are the ones you need a permit. The dealer permit auctions have substantial less people there.

Have you been to government auctions [usually public, and good deals]? There are ways around needing a dealers license [brokers].

Have you been to government auctions [usually public, and good deals]? There are ways around needing a dealers license [brokers].

EXCELLENT IDEAS IN HERE, FAMBS!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that reffing and car auction dealies got me thinking..

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

EXCELLENT IDEAS IN HERE, FAMBS!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that reffing and car auction dealies got me thinking..

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Have you been to government auctions? There are ways around needing a dealers license [brokers].
Yeah a GSA in Japan/ Cali/ Guam was where I took lot of my unwanted stuff when I was in the Navy. I dont have any family that a dealers permit and so most people that do charge to take you. Around my way locals laws a real strict on dealer permits. Alot of don'ts not many do's.  It best to get your own they just charge alot.

Have you been to government auctions? There are ways around needing a dealers license [brokers].
Yeah a GSA in Japan/ Cali/ Guam was where I took lot of my unwanted stuff when I was in the Navy. I dont have any family that a dealers permit and so most people that do charge to take you. Around my way locals laws a real strict on dealer permits. Alot of don'ts not many do's.  It best to get your own they just charge alot.

for the reffing gigs, find out what officiating organization/s that your high schools use in your area. they can set you up with the company who will test you and obverve you. Once you are in its really easy to get gigs during the school year throughout the week. schedules will come out and you can pick and chose when and where you officiate. Obviously the tougher ones to pass are the major sports like football, basketball, baseball, softball because there are so many people out there who are applying for these sports. You can always pick other sports to officiate like volleyball, lacrosse, field hockey, water polo etc, to officiate. here in so cal, some of the people i know who ref get paid anywhere from 85-130 bucks for the 2-3 hours they are at the gym/field/pool. The lower levels of JV or frosh sports is where one would start and still, those refs get paid 70-100 dollars. my boy refs 4 times a week and sometimes does weekend tournaments where he gets paid by the # of matches he refs. makes very nice side money even with a full time job (he works 4-1 monday thru friday)

$500 + dollars "side money" a week is nothing to smirk at

for the reffing gigs, find out what officiating organization/s that your high schools use in your area. they can set you up with the company who will test you and obverve you. Once you are in its really easy to get gigs during the school year throughout the week. schedules will come out and you can pick and chose when and where you officiate. Obviously the tougher ones to pass are the major sports like football, basketball, baseball, softball because there are so many people out there who are applying for these sports. You can always pick other sports to officiate like volleyball, lacrosse, field hockey, water polo etc, to officiate. here in so cal, some of the people i know who ref get paid anywhere from 85-130 bucks for the 2-3 hours they are at the gym/field/pool. The lower levels of JV or frosh sports is where one would start and still, those refs get paid 70-100 dollars. my boy refs 4 times a week and sometimes does weekend tournaments where he gets paid by the # of matches he refs. makes very nice side money even with a full time job (he works 4-1 monday thru friday)

$500 + dollars "side money" a week is nothing to smirk at

I am about to go to a storage auction in my city on tuesday. I guess I will see what its like word to storage wars. I will update after.

I am about to go to a storage auction in my city on tuesday. I guess I will see what its like word to storage wars. I will update after.

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

laugh.gif
 Was watching auction hunters today and they bought a locker with 23 pairs of Jordans and Nike SB's. Nothing but heat too. I saw some '01 Black Cement 3's, Tiffany's, Pusheads... alll for $200. Flipped for $3500.

Sometimes I think those are lies.

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

laugh.gif
 Was watching auction hunters today and they bought a locker with 23 pairs of Jordans and Nike SB's. Nothing but heat too. I saw some '01 Black Cement 3's, Tiffany's, Pusheads... alll for $200. Flipped for $3500.

Sometimes I think those are lies.

Back
Top Bottom