a legal side hustle that makes money

Originally Posted by DUMB PIGS

storage auctions are pretty big here too in san diego. Me and my boy went to at least 10 different storage autions in san diego from chula vista to carlsbad. had 300 dollars each and still no luck. the good ones are always over paid for so theres really no way to come up if you (me) are small time. you have to have some cash to make cash.

there are some units that dont even sell because its mostly garbage in it. literally garbage cans of trash. some still pay 30-50 for it.

Its tough to compete with the people who sell every weekend at the swap meet because thats their life. Renewing their supply with storage units purchased every weekend. its not their side hustle because its their hustle, so they shell out hundreds of dollars at every auction on single units.
you know dang well the owners get first dibs on the units. They go in and take out the good stuff for themselves

storage auctions are pretty big here too in san diego. Me and my boy went to at least 10 different storage autions in san diego from chula vista to carlsbad. had 300 dollars each and still no luck. the good ones are always over paid for so theres really no way to come up if you (me) are small time. you have to have some cash to make cash.

there are some units that dont even sell because its mostly garbage in it. literally garbage cans of trash. some still pay 30-50 for it.

Its tough to compete with the people who sell every weekend at the swap meet because thats their life. Renewing their supply with storage units purchased every weekend. its not their side hustle because its their hustle, so they shell out hundreds of dollars at every auction on single units.
you know dang well the owners get first dibs on the units. They go in and take out the good stuff for themselves

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Not true.. i have a buddy who rents out a big storage from one of those public storage places.. He put me on storage auctions before all of those shows came on. One of the units near his was auctioned and he was there when new owner was picking through his stuff. He paid 450 and there was a Harley in it.  

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Not true.. i have a buddy who rents out a big storage from one of those public storage places.. He put me on storage auctions before all of those shows came on. One of the units near his was auctioned and he was there when new owner was picking through his stuff. He paid 450 and there was a Harley in it.  

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

What ever happened with your situation? Did dude get caught?
We both had the option to re do the entire thing on a new building type.
I re did it and killed it... he didn't even hand in a second one... figures 
laugh.gif

Cant trust NO ONE

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

What ever happened with your situation? Did dude get caught?
We both had the option to re do the entire thing on a new building type.
I re did it and killed it... he didn't even hand in a second one... figures 
laugh.gif

Cant trust NO ONE

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Paid studies/surveys. Entertainment ones, where you go in an answer questions with a group. They give you something like a $50 visa gift card every time. You can a couple hundred dollars extra a month by just going to one or two a week.

what sites do you use  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Paid studies/surveys. Entertainment ones, where you go in an answer questions with a group. They give you something like a $50 visa gift card every time. You can a couple hundred dollars extra a month by just going to one or two a week.

what sites do you use  
nerd.gif

Well for instance today I just found an Iphone 4 32gb with cracked back glass on the list for 250. Buy glass for 10 bucks on ebay replace it and sell on ebay for 450 hopefully.

Well for instance today I just found an Iphone 4 32gb with cracked back glass on the list for 250. Buy glass for 10 bucks on ebay replace it and sell on ebay for 450 hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom