A legit check gamma xi sz. 8.5

lol you do realize one could have a gm pair.. buy a real pair from finish line...see where this is going or do i need to spell it out

lol you do realize one could have a gm pair.. buy a real pair from finish line...see where this is going or do i need to spell it out
I do realize that which is why I asked him to provide the pics beforehand and ill post up more pics of the shoes themselves once they arrive. Dude I bought them off of seems chill but with a GR Jordan u can never be too careful :lol:

with that said do you see any problems with the pair posted above? if not then im good cuz I already paid the dude and should have them in a few days

If dude has receipt and everything(which hes sending me) I really see no reason to doubt it. Retail pairs(a lot of them) do have minor blemishes, but the 23s look different because one shoe is positioned lower than the other.

Lol its your money man you asked for opinions if your mind is made up that's fine just giving my two cents and still not sure what mailing you a finish line reciept with them is proving maybe someone could fill me in

Lol its your money man you asked for opinions if your mind is made up that's fine just giving my two cents and still not sure what mailing you a finish line reciept with them is proving maybe someone could fill me in
I respect your opinion but I already paid for the shoes.

Mailing a receipt does make a difference because it proves where he bought it from. The switcheroo is possible but there would be differences between a gm and the authorized pics. I'll take more pictures once they come in and if there are noticeable differences and something feels off I'll return them.

the material containing the 23 goes down a lot farther on left pair..could just be slightly off or could be GM. everything else looks good

the material containing the 23 goes down a lot farther on left pair..could just be slightly off or could be GM. everything else looks good
thanks. The shoes are positioned differently that's y. If you look at the jumpman you can see that both 23s are in similar position

Mailing a receipt does make a difference because it proves where he bought it from. The switcheroo is possible but there would be differences between a gm and the authorized pics. I'll take more pictures once they come in and if there are noticeable differences and something feels off I'll return them.
Im thinking GM too man.. that 23 is wrong..

Legit 23s

Ill see when I get them in but that kicksordie one looks funny, they sell fakes themselves

shipping a receipt just means he either got a legit pr from FNL or someone he knows did an gave him the receipt.Also receipts are really not that hard to reproduce if you know what your doing... This receipt in no way proves the pair he sold you is the exact pair purchased with that receipt unless it has matching #s or something... Either way I do not believe this pair came from FNL with that 23..

Ill take more detailed pics once they come in. If it's funny I'll return em and if he doesnt comply I'll file a claim. I bought em off a nter and dude seemed ok so I hope it doesnt reach that level. Other than the 23 do they seem off in any way?

the 23 on the first set of pics look a lil off to me(strecthed) and the material in the shoe collar doesnt look shiny either. but this could be good ol JB QC inspectors. good luck! mines looked shiny from the pics might be due to the flash.

Ok thanks I'll put up detailed pics once they get in along with receipt

Lol the reciept don't prove **** they are not 100% authentic that 23 is horrendous every other legit pair posted in this thread 23 is on point..yours stretched doesn't even look centered just face it bruh he sent you non legit with a legit receipt id be return to sender quick fast and in a hurry

Back
Top Bottom