A look into West Africa

Originally Posted by Kim1

dmbrhs is so right, Americans have no real problems
I'm living in Ivory Coast, West Africa right now and it's always hard to go home and hear people complain about silly %$@#
Ivory Coast is beautiful in my opinion and the people are so happy
They walk damn near 10km everyday for drinking water and smile the whole time
Young girls walking from village to village with heavy #@@ logs on her head and waving and smiling when I walk by
Even in Sierra Leone where I met children who had their arms cut off in the war are just so happy to be alive
Don't read one thing about Liberia and group West Africa
I've been all over West Africa and it is just amazing

I was born in Cote d'Ivoire!

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Go back to the homeland Anton.

Shake of this mental corruption and devil foolishness you've fallen victim to.
What is that even supposed to mean?
I could hear Malcolm X as i was reading that.

For those of you that really want to help you should look up Kiva.org

Amazing how your $20 loan can help start a peanut butter factory.

I thought I was NT's sole emabassador to the continent.
I am from West Africa, Guinea Conakry, and yes the situation there is nothing I would like to talk about.

Currently reside in central Africa.

Originally Posted by Kim1

Even in Sierra Leone where I met children who had their arms cut off in the war are just so happy to be alive

my girl is from Sierra Leone and she moved to america in 2000/2001 because of some war that was going on....i think they fled to ghana for a lil bit before she came over in 2000 though .......she never really opened up about the stories until the other week and i was like 
eek.gif
.....makes me think twice about complaining cause i can't imagine being in the middle of a war like that......she was saying the country still hasn't recovered like that from the war and that inflation is crazy  

I'm Liberian...

My brother grew up in West Point (the area in the video)...

My moms was deported earlier this month (left January 5th) and had to return to the war torn country, my father was the minister of information for president Samuel K Doe (who was captured by Prince Johnson and tortured on video before being killed and allegedly eatin by Johnson)... Its sad what has become of Liberia, I'm goin back next year in an attempt to rebuild the coast and hopefully find some investors to open up a hotel...

The majority of the #*@@ that went wrong in the country was orchestrated by greedy EVIL spirited Americans, & Europeans (surprise surprise) half of my family came to the US as refugees, and were involved in the war, I lost 3 siblings, my step brother lost both his lil bro and sister... My grandmother was never able to receive a greencard or a temporary VISA to see me graduate
smh.gif
... She's never seen me in my 25 years of life, my grandfather passed away back in the early 2000s, I never spoke to either one of them in my entire life, I've only seen 2 or 3 pictures
smh.gif

I've been following the VBS.TV story, I'm glad that light is FINALLY being shed on the situation, Liberia will return to its greatness, and I'm gonna make sure I am instrumental in that...

LIB Stand UP!!!!!

Johnny_mad_dog.jpg

affiche_johnny_mad_dog_haute_def.jpg

For those interested, this film is about the child soldiers involved in the Civil War in Liberia... It is VERY well put together, premiered @ Sundance in 09

Also Haze if you're interested in purchasing land in Liberia I'm pretty sure I can speak with my cousin's husband, he was talkin about acres for a stack...

For those doubting the beauty of Liberia (and all of West Africa), check this out and hopefully you can think a lil more before you start spewing this nonsense...

Also the Nigerian cat... Fall back my G, cause Nigeria %#+#@+ up alot of ##** in Liberia, and before the Civil War Liberia was WAAAAY more advanced than Nigeria could dream of being, you can ask your parents about that... Yall need to just stick to running those email scams on unsuspecting white people... & I ain't sayin ALL Nigerians are scumbags, just watch what you say when you speakin about LIB, especially when you're reppin a country with a reputation like Nigeria... But I STILL got love... Just don't disrespect the homeland...

Oprah traced her lineage back to Liberia and she's from the SAME tribe as my mother
pimp.gif
... Hopefully she can help in the rebuilding process...

I will MOST definitely be a part of it...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Also Haze if you're interested in purchasing land in Liberia I'm pretty sure I can speak with my cousin's husband, he was talkin about acres for a stack...

info?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Africa is the most beautiful place on earth. I'm not from the west, born in the states but parents are Malawian. I lived there a couple of years when I was little and went back this past summer. Once you are there, you realize how much wool is in front of your eyes while here in the states. I will go back to live there before I die.
 such as? materialism?

why do people make such vague psuedo-revelatory comments like that?

be clear. not to pick on just you, but come on.
Ambiguous, vague, pseudo-revelatory comments FTL. Haze is a repeat offender.
There goes the 'psuedo' label again.......what's ironic is your being just as vague.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Africa is the most beautiful place on earth. I'm not from the west, born in the states but parents are Malawian. I lived there a couple of years when I was little and went back this past summer. Once you are there, you realize how much wool is in front of your eyes while here in the states. I will go back to live there before I die.
 such as? materialism?

why do people make such vague psuedo-revelatory comments like that?

be clear. not to pick on just you, but come on.
Ambiguous, vague, pseudo-revelatory comments FTL. Haze is a repeat offender.
There goes the 'psuedo' label again.......what's ironic is your being just as vague.
How am I being just as vague...do you not know what pseudo means. I was commenting on Haze telling me to give up "mental corruption" and devil nonsense and go to Africa. He didn't elaborate on what he meant by that.

He needs to explain

1. How going to Africa will help me fight mental corruption and devil nonsense?
2. How exactly am I mentally corrupt?

You must be a Haze fan boy, because you know damn well he does that ALOT. Post random nonsense without explanation and expect people to have a moment of clarity.

"Yo son kick the mental corruption and brain-wash and go to Africa son, open your eyes"-Typical Haze comment.

Nay...we gotta talk on some real s_.

I'm at work now but track 5 on It Was Written... deadass.

A son of a Trinidad tore apart Liberia and a son of Trinidad will help rebuild it. That's on my life.

Guns and Butter.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Nay...we gotta talk on some real s_.

I'm at work now but track 5 on It Was Written... deadass.

A son of a Trinidad tore apart Liberia and a son of Trinidad will help rebuild it. That's on my life.

Guns and Butter.
N you KNOW I NEVER listen to IWW
laugh.gif
... I had to go to the album on my ipod to see what track 5 was
smh.gif
... I got you...

I'm really tryin get some thoro heads for this hotel/resort... 300 miles of VIRGIN coastal land... If thats not paradise I don't know what is... Its millions of dollars to be made there, my mom is back home now
tired.gif

Liberia is the land for Black Americans, that's our paradise, that's what bit was intended to be, we gotta just forget the bad blood between the 2 and rebuild the country...

Ivory Coast has become a honeymoon/vacationing spot for alot of blacks in America, I want Liberia to be a HOME for all of us...

cant wait to visit Sierra Leone one day......and other west african nations
pimp.gif
......going to africa is my "mecca"....it has to be done

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

cant wait to visit Sierra Leone one day......and other west african nations
pimp.gif
......going to africa is my "mecca"....it has to be done
QFT...

I'm goin kiss the ground as soon as I touch down...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom