A Ma Maniere AJ1

That’s what I was wondering.. I originally set up an appt for AMM, but changed to SS once avail.

All the emails that I've seen posted so far have been AMM only. I saw someone hit from social statusin Charlotte but I haven't seen anyone say they hit from Houston yet.

All the emails that I've seen posted so far have been AMM only. I saw someone hit from social statusin Charlotte but I haven't seen anyone say they hit from Houston yet.

I hit from a SS in Tampa but the email was from AMM.

every email is going to come from AMM. Its one giant raffle system from all these stores but its AMM thats releasing these and they're the ones thats going to send the invoice, no matter which store company you entered at.

both me and my boy hit here in GA and I hardly ever hit in anything. Stock numbers must be high

Mine was from APB. They all go onto a master list so it should be random. All emails will be from AMM, regardless where you entered.

both me and my boy hit here in GA and I hardly ever hit in anything. Stock numbers must be high
No. In store just takes priority and almost everyone that enters in store will get an invoice. Honestly anyone that doesn't get one is normally some type of user error that got skipped on accident.

No. In store just takes priority and almost everyone that enters in store will get an invoice. Honestly anyone that doesn't get one is normally some type of user error that got skipped on accident.

Do you think all of the in store check in invoices will go out today today or all the way up until Monday?

I think the whole “oh I won so they must have a ton of pairs” is the worst mentality I see in this community. So y’all are just never happy? When you miss you complain, and when you hit you’re ungrateful and don’t enjoy it. What a sad way to be.

I have a feeling that might have happened in my case for showing up early.

I have a feeling that might have happened in my case for showing up early.
Na man ain't nobody trying to screw anyone over. Last time there was very few people that entered that didn't get a pair and I was able to get a few from NT added at the end. No idea if I can this time. Really feel like a **** hitting them up after they work 18 hours days for 3 days to send out emails and asking them for a favor. They get it, they are all one of us so they want to look out, but I still feel like a ****.

Na man ain't nobody trying to screw anyone over. Last time there was very few people that entered that didn't get a pair and I was able to get a few from NT added at the end. No idea if I can this time. Really feel like a **** hitting them up after they work 18 hours days for 3 days to send out emails and asking them for a favor. They get it, they are all one of us so they want to look out, but I still feel like a ****.

Any idea why it takes them several days to go through all entries? Doesn't all the entries go through a raffle system on the computer?
With the entries being appointment based requiring in-person confirmations, you would think all entries are already legit with no duplicates which means the automated raffle system can draw winners and send invoices immediately within a couple of hours.

Any idea why it takes them several days to go through all entries? Doesn't all the entries go through a raffle system on the computer?
With the entries being appointment based requiring in-person confirmations, you would think all entries are already legit with no duplicates which means the automated raffle system can draw winners and send invoices immediately within a couple of hours.
Honestly idk. They used to use paper lists in store but now that you make appointments online you'd think it would all be in their system but I don't know. And I may be remembering it wrong from the aj3. Now that I think about it, I think it was the general raffle that took so long bc that's the one they went through manually. But yea I don't ask too many questions, I just know these raffles are a lot of work for them.

Back
Top Bottom