A Ma Maniere AJ1

If you don't get like 5 min..its a dub lol. I couldn't even find it on the site at first because of that stupid a** jacket image :lol: :lol:

Hell yea, copped another pair. Laughed at this.

Screenshot_20211124-110104_Chrome.jpg

another pair dam how u got in first time

Mine wouldn't pass the "enter text" part of the captcha until the queue was at 15 mins, what a joke.

Wow the box drawing just didn't want to work. Was trying for a solid 5 minutes it felt like. Got a wait time of 36 minutes, my 11.5 gonna be gone by then |l

I tried to use the product page on AMA Instagram and it just froze and that landing page took me to the raffle, got in at 11:03 23min wait time

I literally refreshed the page they sent me via email. Added shoes to cart. Did captcha. Waited less than a minute and checked out super smooth. It was painless. And I don't say that to throw salt in the wound, I say that because I go after so many drops. And I haven't had a process that streamlined and that smooth in a long time. Esp for a crazy hyped sneaker.

that queue was brutal, entered immediately and still got 9 minutes queue. Got my wife's size but on another device for my size and entered asap as well and got a 26 min wait. Thats gonna be an L

Back
Top Bottom