A Ma Maniere AJ1

is it too early to talk about which laces (since some are pissed right now)
burgandy laces.JPG
sail laces.JPG

Man, I managed to hit for a 12. Took me a couple of seconds to see the "buy now" button, but got straight in after taking my time on the plane box. Had a 7 minute wait time and was sweating bullets watching it refresh. Did manual CC entry, and got confirmation. Pretty pumped about this W!

Whenever you refresh password page, you have to make sure you remove the /password from the url. Otherwise, you won't get access to the site. Was able to secure my 10.5 after a few reattempts of that awful box captcha.

1A93A279-D2DB-4C92-B473-7AD94C430583.jpeg
Got emmmm, 7 min wait. Refreshing the password page messed me up, didn’t get redirected, the link from the sole retriever app came through, actually didn’t get stuck in the catchpa loop of death, got in line & hoped my size didn’t sell out. I’m happy I got a Win, especially after the week I just had, god is good 😎🙏🏾
Man bro, I don’t know you but I’m glad you hit since no one was willing to assist.

Couldn’t give it a go because I’ve been in a meeting all morning, but it’s good to see a bunch of W’s…AMM by far gives their customers the best chance to purchase…

SNKRS won’t look out…What’s the aftermarket settle at in y’all’s opinions? I need these but not if it’s crazy asking prices…

That box thing is freaking ridiculous.

...has to be a better way of preventing bots.

Honestly, it's what killed me on the 3's from them. Couldn't draw the box right and it cost me. I've had a few other sites do this method, so it's more about practice.

Well looks like lots of people hit (and doubled (and tripled)). I always seem to get screwed over by hCaptcha on these releases, used to be the box-drawing, today the text part was hanging until it was too late.

I've honestly lost interest in this hobby and have been slowly selling off my collection. And every time a release comes along that could bring me back in, it ends up being an L.

Back
Top Bottom