A Ma Maniere AJ1

I have a feeling that might have happened in my case for showing up early.

Naw I had the first appointment in DC on Monday and got mine today. From what I've seen it's random and has nothing to do with that date/time you checked in. But I understand the worry. I lost my mind when I dind't get my invoice for the 3s.

For the AMM 3, you check-in and the following day you get an invoice even if the raffle wasn’t over yet. This probably complicated the stock a little and I recalled a few shipping size errors.

then for the chocolate and strawberry dunks, they sent out winning invoice after all the days of raffles were over. The time and date you check in has no correlation to if you win or not. I checked in the first appointment on Monday, and my friend checked in the very last appointment on Thursday and we both got our invoices today.

SNKRS calls it suede…
330B6030-888C-4D8A-8F8B-EA20423BD6DB.jpeg

its clearly not suede in all the photos. If yall wanna believe these youtubers or a minimum wage nike employee writing these descriptions and not the designers of the shoe or even your own eyes and hands, I don't know what to tell yall lol

1637447179812.png
1637446948374.png

Last edited:
you must've did 1 search and looked at the top 3 links and found nothing and concluded your research lol

its not the first time nike has done "cracked leather", emphasis on the "cracked" because its an effect and not like Nike took leather and aged it and cracked it. Here are just some nike "cracked leather" sneakers in the past

air-jordan-4-retro-gs-taupe-haze-dj6249-200_6_znf3sw_1800x1800.jpg
atlas-nike-sb-dunk-high-lost-at-sea-CZ3334-100-9.jpg
7-11-19DunkLowWhiteBlog2_1024x1024.jpg
nike-dunk-low-silver-black-white-DO5882-001-3.jpg

Last edited:
Well, it may be time to start looking at Stock X, etc...

Did anyone receive an email today?

Imma try every other Avenue and if those result in Ls imma just accept it and move on….I’m more disappointed in wasting my time it seems if I don’t get the invoice but it is what it is at this point

Maybe they delayed sending out more e-mails because of the Rittenhouse decision yesterday? Would've for sure seen more Ws e-mails in here today if any were sent out today :lol:

Back
Top Bottom