A Ma Maniere AJ1

Maybe being a prick to those that couldn't get one. But I see you're obtuse so it's all good.

Far from obtuse! No reason to be salty for everyone else! I didn’t get the Travis Scotts either time when they released, wasn’t salty or a prick to people I know who copped! Let it go! On to the next one!
1637828076785.gif

So... I think these had that cracked leather **** too.

IMG_20211009_094617.jpg

Though I don't think it's as extreme as with these 1s.

Well, we all read things differently. To some, it's a flex, to others, it's sharing.

The community discourse decides what's what over time.

Lol @ AMM and their $25 shipping charge for online folks while charging $20 for thr in-store raffle winners. It's a dam shame these owners gotta nickel and dime the population just to take advantage of their overhyped collab which IMO ain't even that much better than the Bordeaux 1s that just dropped.

I'll give em props for trying to fight bots but they doing it at the expense of their customers by charging ridiculous shipping rates knowing damn well that folks won't complain SMH

It's like GBNY, their dumb*** owner charges $60 shipping for the Bordeaux 1s, they tried to charge $35 shipping for the Pine Green 3s, and they tried to charge me $60 shipping when I bought three pairs of shoes from them so I talked them clowns down to $20 for 3 pairs and never bought from them again since.

These owners be trippin

#endrant

Last edited:
I’ll never understand being upset at the $20-25 shipping even if it takes a week. It is still significantly less than the premium price of resell. And if the money goes to creating a better chance of people getting these to wear, as opposed to resellers botting them all up, I’m for it. I didn’t hit and still think it was fair, I just got caught up on the captcha and size 11 has become a tougher size to get.

I’ll never understand being upset at the $20-25 shipping even if it takes a week. It is still significantly less than the premium price of resell. And if the money goes to creating a better chance of people getting these to wear, as opposed to resellers botting them all up, I’m for it. I didn’t hit and still think it was fair, I just got caught up on the captcha and size 11 has become a tougher size to get.
People forgetting they don’t charge tax and $25 shipping for a nice launch

Shipping “and handling” - supposed bot protection and “trying” to put these in peoples hands who actually want them.

Don’t mind the upcharge TBH to at least have a fair chance at these. If you are on the fence and don’t care for them because of the $20-25 then pass on them, but at least AMM/SS are trying to put these on peoples feet who actually want them.

If you don’t care for the upcharge, then skip the AMM release and try on SNKRS

Back
Top Bottom