A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Man, it's gone a bit silly in here LOL. Ultimately, who knows where prices will settle in the long run. Going by prices right now for my mens sz11, I guess I overpaid by about $100 combined total for the two pairs I bought last week. I don't enjoy lighting dollars on fire, but I'm not gonna drive myself nuts over it, either. I wanted the shoes, I haven't bought a single three in nearly 20 years because of the crap versions they've become, and these look great to me. I didn't want to keep waiting and waiting. That's what makes them worth whatever someone paid, be it me or whoever. No sought after sneaker is "worth" anywhere near the prices people pay, if we're talking intrinsic value or quality. Sure, some collabs or whatever might be better quality than others in terms of materials and assembly--but they still aren't intrinsically worth the insane prices they command. Almost everything about being a sneaker fan is emotional, not rational. So I'm gonna just keep on being irrational and enjoying the hell out of whatever it is I end up buying, at whatever price I elected to pay. If these somehow drop to $300, oh well, you win some, you lose some. Now, if I had been someone who shelled out $700, $800 or even more for these a few weeks ago, THEN I'd be bent out of shape :lol:

Man, it's gone a bit silly in here LOL. Ultimately, who knows where prices will settle in the long run. Going by prices right now for my mens sz11, I guess I overpaid by about $100 combined total for the two pairs I bought last week. I don't enjoy lighting dollars on fire, but I'm not gonna drive myself nuts over it, either. I wanted the shoes, I haven't bought a single three in nearly 20 years because of the crap versions they've become, and these look great to me. I didn't want to keep waiting and waiting. That's what makes them worth whatever someone paid, be it me or whoever. No sought after sneaker is "worth" anywhere near the prices people pay, if we're talking intrinsic value or quality. Sure, some collabs or whatever might be better quality than others in terms of materials and assembly--but they still aren't intrinsically worth the insane prices they command. Almost everything about being a sneaker fan is emotional, not rational. So I'm gonna just keep on being irrational and enjoying the hell out of whatever it is I end up buying, at whatever price I elected to pay. If these somehow drop to $300, oh well, you win some, you lose some. Now, if I had been someone who shelled out $700, $800 or even more for these a few weeks ago, THEN I'd be bent out of shape :lol:
Last sale on our men’s size 11 is about $440...add Cali tax and fees and shipping and you’re looking at $500+. NO WAY these are going down to $300. The prices may not be what people think now, but eventually these things are going way up. Guaranteed.

I agree. People thinking they can get these anywhere near retail are insane. You don’t really want the shoe if you’ve taken Ls at retail and you’re waiting to cop for < $300 resale tbh.

my size will be sub 350 soon. Waiting for 22nd to see where it settles.

if you waiting for sub 300 yea not happening.

Glad these are getting a wider release. The same people that sent angry messages, when I offered $450 shipped, while they were asking for $550 to $600 shipped contacted me again. It started with "Bro,...I'm doing you a favor and selling it for $450, a couple days later knowing full well prices will drop even more. I see these dropping to mid $300s, which is the perfect time to buy for me. And $450 was a reasonable price at the time I offered. It wasn't like I was lowballing them.

if snkrs does drop them, the price will go down maybe 50 bucks.

sz14.5 (sz13 mens) is sooooo low. shockingly low. like all the resellers who got through on the site all chose sz14.5 to get for resell.

oh and fakes on these are out now. they even got the edging color on the leather correct. i was surprised. ill wait to show yall pics.

Glad these are getting a wider release. The same people that sent angry messages, when I offered $450 shipped, while they were asking for $550 to $600 shipped contacted me again. It started with "Bro,...I'm doing you a favor and selling it for $450, a couple days later knowing full well prices will drop even more. I see these dropping to mid $300s, which is the perfect time to buy for me. And $450 was a reasonable price at the time I offered. It wasn't like I was lowballing them.
Facts I got an offer at $440 I'm waiting it out

if snkrs does drop them, the price will go down maybe 50 bucks.

sz14.5 (sz13 mens) is sooooo low. shockingly low. like all the resellers who got through on the site all chose sz14.5 to get for resell.

oh and fakes on these are out now. they even got the edging color on the leather correct. i was surprised. ill wait to show yall pics.
I seen them

download.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom