A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

You’re still paying resale price though technically. You’re only offsetting the cost by getting rid of something you already own to lessen the damage. I don’t knock anybody who does it but if I sell something I’m just pocketing the cash rather than spend it on something else

thats absolutely paying resale but not "directly" as it sounds lol. Thats why I don't get it when dudes say "the trick to not paying resale is to sell something you have and you use that money and get something you want"... AT THE COST OF RESALE :lol:

not directly towards you specifically because it sounds like you understand the concept. But "no cash out of your pocket" is still paying the resale value of a sneaker no matter if you used credits or cash back or trade

6944A94F-5C75-4747-BED2-F12F2AB798AE.jpeg

Explains that FTL in Los Angeles

I'll wait for them to drop more

thats absolutely paying resale but not "directly" as it sounds lol. Thats why I don't get it when dudes say "the trick to not paying resale is to sell something you have and you use that money and get something you want"... AT THE COST OF RESALE :lol:

not directly towards you specifically because it sounds like you understand the concept. But "no cash out of your pocket" is still paying the resale value of a sneaker no matter if you used credits or cash back or trade

Exactly. I couldn't have said it better myself.

At least ya pairs actually got there, mine is still "In transit to GOAT/ Verification Needed" :smh:

I followed up with CS yesterday, and they told me my pair wasn’t even delivered to GOAT yet, even though the app said “delivered to GOAT.” I told them they were full of **** and to find and authenticate my shoes. They replied overnight they still did not have them. Then, this morning I checked UPS, and the tracking was sitting there, as of last night 🤣.

Honestly this no different than back in the day when people would trade shoes.

you guys are correct selling a shoe to pay for a shoe is paying resell.

now for me I usually don’t mind selling something I have 2 of or something I haven’t worn in say 2-3 years. Only rarely I sell shoes to buy shoes. Meaning it has to be something I really want.

remember back in the day of Nike talk people would talking about trading shoes and or adding cash to a trade. Meaning it was just paying a resell price. With a shoe.

I mean I have brought sold and then paid resell for a shoe I really wanted. At no cost to me outside the cost of the first shoe. So yea it’s definitely paying resell.

I find it weird now in days of dudes saying they trading shoes.

Day 3 and shoes haven't shipped to GOAT yet..

they have been lax on sellers lately. I ordered some 11 lows on 4/20, buyer didn’t ship until 4/27, they arrived yesterday 5/10. I emailed them on day 4 no ship just asking for cancel since the window passed and they gave a response about it taking up to 7 days to reach them in transit. I replied about them not even being shipped yet, they didn’t reply back to me until after the seller shipped on day 7

Honestly this no different than back in the day when people would trade shoes.

you guys are correct selling a shoe to pay for a shoe is paying resell.

now for me I usually don’t mind selling something I have 2 of or something I haven’t worn in say 2-3 years. Only rarely I sell shoes to buy shoes. Meaning it has to be something I really want.

remember back in the day of Nike talk people would talking about trading shoes and or adding cash to a trade. Meaning it was just paying a resell price. With a shoe.

I mean I have brought sold and then paid resell for a shoe I really wanted. At no cost to me outside the cost of the first shoe. So yea it’s definitely paying resell.

I find it weird now in days of dudes saying they trading shoes.
trading shoes is just skipping hassle of selling. One can always sell their shoes, make their funds and buy the shoe they want. from experience, selling and buying what you want is probably fastest way to buy the shoe you want but resellers lowballing, with the excuse of "theres no room for profit for me if i purchase at your asking price" fatigues me. I am still one of those weirdos that trade shoes for the ones i really want :smokin

You’re still paying resale price though technically. You’re only offsetting the cost by getting rid of something you already own to lessen the damage. I don’t knock anybody who does it but if I sell something I’m just pocketing the cash rather than spend it on something else

I'm the same way. Really wanted to unload an extra pair of court purple 2.0s in order to buy Midnight Blues I want much more. Could have sold em, bought the MBs, and made $20... but I just couldn't do it, knowing that in the end GOAT is the one making money both ways off what should be an even trade.

Union 1's worked out if you didn't wait too long. Only shoe that didn't work out being patient was the Travis 1 highs. It only went up lol

Back
Top Bottom