A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

It’s funny how when people actually get these and they aren’t hoarded up by bots and those handful of resellers people question if the release is actually limited (and question value) instead of credit to AMM for getting these to people. That’s how desensitized we are to getting any release organically at this point.

It’s funny how when people actually get these and they aren’t hoarded up by bots and those handful of resellers people question if the release is actually limited (and question value) instead of credit to AMM for getting these to people. That’s how desensitized we are to getting any release organically at this point.
Lol I literally just saw someone arguing on Twitter that these wasn't the shoe of the year because of this.

Last edited:
if any other early raffle winners are sitting out and would love to help for a 9.5W/M8 i will forever be grateful

Did I read that someone got canceled and then was able to receive a new invoice? Wtf that just hurt even more...Smfh.

Same that’s why I asked that question earlier. I’m good with my one pair I don’t get greedy
If you went for them you have every right too tho. I mean you “won” and that’s completely separate from the release…SCAMMING the raffle is what is most egregious. I personally don’t have the time or patience for the site. I got a confirmed pair…that’s a wrap for me.

Let somebody else feel that W

Last edited:
If you went for them you have every right too tho. I mean you “won” and that’s completely separate from the release…SCAMMING the raffle is what is most egregious. I personally don’t have the time or patience for the site. I got a confirmed pair…that’s a wrap for me.

Let somebody else feel that W
They are resellers that’s why. Personally a Jordan 3 this dope and with such good material...ain’t not way I could sell em. But I forgot no one actually cares about the actual kicks anymore just the dollar signs attached.

Back
Top Bottom