A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

This chick really sticking the knife in.
LOL I do not mean to and I am trying to be sensitive, but I am just stating my opinion on these. I am not even a huge fan of 3s like that (this would be my 3rd pair and I think I am good), but these were done right. The colorway I can understand some people thinking is boring, plain or whatever and I initially thought the same thing too, so I get it.....for me though it was always the materials used on these.

LOL I do not mean to and I am trying to be sensitive, but I am just stating my opinion on these. I am not even a huge fan of 3s like that (this would be my 3rd pair and I think I am good), but these were done right. The colorway I can understand some people thinking is boring, plain or whatever and I initially thought the same thing too, so I get it.....for me though it was always the materials used on these.
I was only teasing. lol

Where did you get that information from? I thought that they were only releasing through AMM and their sister/brother stores via the raffle and through FTL in LA (and/or CHI).
Deadstock in Canada and One Block Down in Italy had pages up for them but have since been taken down

Did you not see the "LOL" at the beginning of my message? I almost called you s*i*r, but I know you do not like it. HEHEHE

For real though, I never want to rub anything in folks' face so I am trying to tread light and right.
Please, there is no need to call me sir. And I didn’t see your LOL, it wasn’t big enough. :lol:

Yeah, I get ya. Most of the people in this thread I want for them to hit. MOST.

Did anyone who won an in store early access pair get tracking? The tracking number shows up on the fed ex app with no movement but I didn’t receive a tracking number from A Ma Maniere.

Were there any wins for the apparel raffles and did anyone who won the general raffle also enter for apparel?

Were there any wins for the apparel raffles and did anyone who won the general raffle also enter for apparel?

Yes I won general raffle and entered for the shorts but nothing yet on the shorts. My shoes from the general raffle have already shipped. I don’t think anyone has won apparel yet.

Back
Top Bottom