A Ma Maniere AJ4

and material and quality control, and jumpman backing

triple-h-disgusted.gif

My pair came pre creased but idc I love em

Solid colorway and the details are insane

First amm for me

I've always thought people relace their sneakers when they get a brand new pair. Didn't know yall was raw-dogging the factory laced style.

I always take out the whole lace and start from scratch. I know some people just loosen it slightly at every hole and then just tie it and call it a day.

I've always thought people relace their sneakers when they get a brand new pair. Didn't know yall was raw-dogging the factory laced style.

I always take out the whole lace and start from scratch. I know some people just loosen it slightly at every hole and then just tie it and call it a day.
I'm one of those that just slightly loosen every hole.......

Literal straight to feet people need to be added to a watchlist.

Usually the factory lace isn't bad for me and worst case scenario I slightly loosen the holes.

as long as the laces are laid flat, we good to go.

now those who wear different colored laces...those ppl cant be trusted

theres still people that wear 2 different shoe on each foot, and i'm not talking about those intentionally mismatched designs like the "what the" style. I'm talking about people that will wear a black/red on 1 foot and royals on another foot. Those psychopaths...

in regards to re-lacing. once you take out the entire lace and put your foot in, you can see how much wider the shoe stretches. Then you start lacing it from scratch with your foot in. This is key for those wide footers that need some breathing room.

theres still people that wear 2 different shoe on each foot, and i'm not talking about those intentionally mismatched designs like the "what the" style. I'm talking about people that will wear a black/red on 1 foot and royals on another foot. Those psychopaths...

in regards to re-lacing. once you take out the entire lace and put your foot in, you can see how much wider the shoe stretches. Then you start lacing it from scratch with your foot in. This is key for those wide footers that need some breathing room.
Yea people wearing 2 sizes bigger than they should due to width but it's really just bc they choked the **** out of their foot. Let the puppies breathe.

Yeah, I might feel some disgust if it was some pimple-face geek standing in their backyard with all those pairs

What do you guys think? Is it mold? I hit it with some baby wipes to see if it comes off.

Attachments

• DB93611D-62F3-478C-8525-D05183847829.jpeg
    DB93611D-62F3-478C-8525-D05183847829.jpeg
    259.8 KB · Views: 154
Back
Top Bottom