A Ma Maniere AJ4

in regards to re-lacing. once you take out the entire lace and put your foot in, you can see how much wider the shoe stretches. Then you start lacing it from scratch with your foot in. This is key for those wide footers that need some breathing room.
The fact that this needs to be explained is sad lol. It’s crazy because the people who don’t do this are usually the main one’s complaining about a shoe being “too tight”, “uncomfortable” or my favorite “the shoe crushes my pinky toe”. All these can usually be solved by simply re-lacing the shoe with your foot inside. Make most shoes look better too, when done.

Side note opinion/observation (and slight annoyance): Pinky toe discomfort complaints have gotten way out of control on NT. Like bro I don’t want to hear about your pinky toe. Loosen the shoe or size up lol.

Last edited:
Top 3 pickup of the year for me. It's hard to say whats the best but im more than pleased with these!
IMG_8350.jpeg
IMG_8352.jpeg

IMG_8349.jpeg

It's really not, but feel free to make up whatever conspiracies you want.

Oh word? So explain to me how Joe Blow reseller on a Facebook group with no store/Nike account can’t end up with 20+ pair on release day?

I mean I know several who get them from stores but I’m sure you got all the answers

I've always thought people relace their sneakers when they get a brand new pair. Didn't know yall was raw-dogging the factory laced style.

I always take out the whole lace and start from scratch. I know some people just loosen it slightly at every hole and then just tie it and call it a day.

Yep. I wear mine loose for a little bit until they start breaking in, then tighten as needed.

Oh word? So explain to me how Joe Blow reseller on a Facebook group with no store/Nike account can’t end up with 20+ pair on release day?

I mean I know several who get them from stores but I’m sure you got all the answers
A lot of those Facebook guys are peddling fakes.

Now if you're talking after the first release when other shops started getting them, idk maybe some of those shops are. But no Whittaker Group shop had them in store. No store manager had access to them.They call came directly from the warehouse to the end consumer. And if you think James is backdooring pairs in bulk himself, well just smh.

Something has to be going on with the molds at the factories.

Someone must have stole all the sz 14 molds too.

Nike has an agenda against sz 14 and I need answers for the culture.

The fact that this needs to be explained is sad lol. It’s crazy because the people who don’t do this are usually the main one’s complaining about a shoe being “too tight”, “uncomfortable” or my favorite “the shoe crushes my pinky toe”. All these can usually be solved by simply re-lacing the shoe with your foot inside. Make most shoes look better too, when done.

Side note opinion/observation (and slight annoyance): Pinky toe discomfort complaints have gotten way out of control on NT. Like bro I don’t want to hear about your pinky toe. Loosen the shoe or size up lol.
Who doesn’t do this 😂

A lot of those Facebook guys are peddling fakes.

Now if you're talking after the first release when other shops started getting them, idk maybe some of those shops are. But no Whittaker Group shop had them in store. No store manager had access to them.They call came directly from the warehouse to the end consumer. And if you think James is backdooring pairs in bulk himself

Groups were flooded with these types of pics but yeah I’m sure no shops backdoored and they’re all fake

E1B845C6-7ED2-42E7-B547-8395EEE6560C.jpeg

Groups were flooded with these types of pics but yeah I’m sure no shops backdoored and they’re all fake

E1B845C6-7ED2-42E7-B547-8395EEE6560C.jpeg
Did you read my entire post? I clearly said some shops may have done that. I'm just telling you James' shop isn't one of them. Other releases when the stock is shipped to stores and a manager can be weak and slide some for some cash? Sure, that happens. But on these releases when James hold all stock in his warehouse and nobody else can access it? No.

Did you read my entire post? I clearly said some shops may have done that. I'm just telling you James' shop isn't one of them. Other releases when the stock is shipped to stores and a manager can be weak and slide some for some cash? Sure, that happens. But on these releases when James hold all stock in his warehouse and nobody else can access it? No.

Yeah I’m not sure where in my initial post I mentioned anything about James’ shop or why you keep going on about his shop

Yeah I’m not sure where in my initial post I mentioned anything about James’ shop or why you keep going on about his shop
I was just clarifying bc you seem to think you know more than you do. And I'm not going on about his shop but it's relevant when it's his ****ing shoe imo.

I was just clarifying bc you seem to think you know more than you do. And I'm not going on about his shop but it's relevant when it's his ****ing shoe imo.

I said shops backdoored them, you claimed wrong, I showed a pic, you said “well I know some shops did”.

Clearly I know what I’m talking about, I can show you messages with people I know who got over a FSR from different shops :lol:

I don’t give a sh*t if you are cool with James or his son, nobody said a word about it being his shop specifically but you wanted to puff your chest like you’re his best friend and this couldn’t possibly happen with James’ shoe!

I said shops backdoored them, you claimed wrong, I showed a pic, you said “well I know some shops did”.

Clearly I know what I’m talking about, I can show you messages with people I know who got over a FSR from different shops :lol:

I don’t give a sh*t if you are cool with James or his son, nobody said a word about it being his shop specifically but you wanted to puff your chest like you’re his best friend and this couldn’t possibly happen with James’ shoe!
I didn't say I know some shops did anything. Please don't put words in my mouth. I said maybe they do but I don't speak on things I don't know about.

If I took your post the wrong way, that's on me. The bulk of the non-snkrs pairs went to one shop so I don't feel I'm out of line in saying I know that shop didn't do what you're suggesting. I know everyone likes to think that's why they can't get a pair but it's just not true.

I didn't say I know some shops did anything. Please don't put words in my mouth. I said maybe they do but I don't speak on things I don't know about.

If I took your post the wrong way, that's on me. The bulk of the non-snkrs pairs went to one shop so I don't feel I'm out of line in saying I know that shop didn't do what you're suggesting. I know everyone likes to think that's why they can't get a pair but it's just not true.

I was referring to pairs in general being backdoored from shops, not a specific shop or every single shop that got them so I understand why you took it that way

No worries my man

Back
Top Bottom