A Ma Maniere AJ4

Glad to have hit for retail, but my pair’s QC is pretty bad. Came with slight toebox creasing and the right shoe toe box shape is all out of sorts
AC7687F8-BCDA-453A-956D-2D0F47B8D07D.jpeg
38378F0E-1493-425D-B3C9-56F2AF9E64A4.jpeg

All they did for the 1s was take a metallic burgundy 1 (1985), make it slightly darker, and change the materials. As a collab shoe and compared to their other shoes, super underwhelming

Last edited:
Ha...crazy to see how Nike/Jordan Brand quality still hasn't changed really any. No shoe trees and just paper stuffing, especially for the Jordan 11 releases...yet still charging a premium price. Agreed that the materials are nice but the quality and craftsmanship are terrible...

Understandably every release has its set of qc issues.
So how do consumers rate a shoe for shoe of the year???

With all things considered the Lost and Founds takes shoe of the year... Besides the mold (which is a storage issue) they had minimal issues...

I really like these and glad to get a pair... These could of been so much better (in terms of quality that is).

I have 3>4>2>1>Black 12s>

White 12s would be in the middle of the 2 and 1 if they indeed are dropping and not F&F

Ha...crazy to see how Nike/Jordan Brand quality still hasn't changed really any. No shoe trees and just paper stuffing, especially for the Jordan 11 releases...yet still charging a premium price. Agreed that the materials are nice but the quality and craftsmanship are terrible...

Understandably every release has its set of qc issues.
So how do consumers rate a shoe for shoe of the year???

With all things considered the Lost and Founds takes shoe of the year... Besides the mold (which is a storage issue) they had minimal issues...

I really like these and glad to get a pair... These could of been so much better (in terms of quality that is).
bought some $40 Asics and the quality is far better than anything Jordan puts on their premium products. These Asics got quality leather, leather lined, no glue, and far more comfortable. I dont get it

Glad to have hit for retail, but my pair’s QC is pretty bad. Came with slight toebox creasing and the right shoe toe box shape is all out of sorts
AC7687F8-BCDA-453A-956D-2D0F47B8D07D.jpeg
38378F0E-1493-425D-B3C9-56F2AF9E64A4.jpeg
Damn what did sneaker to do the person that put the laces together? Choking the shyttt out of it like it’s his ex wife or something lol

This 1 slander can’t continue in here. Them forces and 2’s will definitely not be put above.

Dm me ur addy we can fight it out 😂 over this.

it’s not that deep we can agree to disagree i just really like 1’s and have fits that went great with them already so I’m bias. Them 12’s super trash and them forces suck too.

This 1 slander can’t continue in here. Them forces and 2’s will definitely not be put above.

it’s not that deep we can agree to disagree i just really like 1’s and have fits that went great with them already so I’m bias. Them 12’s super trash and them forces suck too.
Crazy. Those force lows miles above them ugly *** 1s 🤣 you must've never seen em in hand either. Bespoke quality.

Crazy. Those force lows miles above them ugly *** 1s 🤣 you must've never seen em in hand either. Bespoke quality.

Nah they forces is just another black force to me. Trash boring for collab

I feel the same way about the soon to come TS 1’s it’s boring.

I think more people hated the cracked leather than they do of the color blocking. It’s just a pair of Metallics which I get that most people don’t like, but to add in that cracked leather effect is what killed most people interest despite it being a collab.

The 2’s are bad to me because of the midsole. If they kept it solid black, would make a world of difference for me.

The AMM1s would've been amazing with soft suede instead of cracked leather. But it's still really good even with the cracked leather. Only thing I dislike about it is the cracked leather flaking onto the waxed laces.

Damn it, my right shoe squeaks. My pair was pretty good quality wise too, at least on the outside. Gonna have to sell this pair and buy another. It’ll be like a $90 difference when all is said and done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom