A Ma Maniere AJ4

Fun end of year with the shenanigans from L&Fs and this thread. Merry Christmas y’all 😎

made some videos for some NT homies. made one for alleviating immigtration process and did one about food scarcity.

im glad to say most of the NT homies who have become friends are like minded individuals who care about relevant topics.

i would love all raffles to be like this tbh.

made some videos for some NT homies. made one for alleviating immigtration process and did one about food scarcity.

im glad to say most of the NT homies who have become friends are like minded individuals who care about relevant topics.

i would love all raffles to be like this tbh.
Made videos for others? How did that work?

Has anyone else gotten DMs since yesterday? Lat I saw was homie who got a IG dm last night.

Some people are posting about issues they are passionate about and is a hot topic. Saw one dude talking about pro life and another about right to bare arms. Also it’s not like you gotta show ur face either.

Anybody not show their face, win tho?

I seen tons of no faces videos that talked about important stuff but crickets on their DM lol. That’s why I’m like how can you choose what cause is worth of a win. They’re probably choosing people based on them showing themselves talking about an issue.

I havent gotten one yet, but my video has almost 400 views now and some people thanked me for the courage to talk about something like this

Lol I'm gonna sound wild but that's incredible . Glad to see people showing support. I was very wrong when I said this would have people in an uproar in response to videos.

I seen tons of no faces videos that talked about important stuff but crickets on their DM lol. That’s why I’m like how can you choose what cause is worth of a win. They’re probably choosing people based on them showing themselves talking about an issue.

I don't they'll win. I feel like James wants faces speaking so it has more impact for what ever they'll turn the shared videos into. Also I feel like weirdos posing with a bunch of AMM shoes around them are going to miss too. They made shoe videos and he wants a political stance lol.

I got a kick out of the videos of dudes that had sex one time, say they have a daughter, and awkwardly convey they want abortions legal. I mean 99% of vids are cringey as hell but especially those ones 😂

And yea hopefully any vids with AMM Jordan’s or sneakers in general being displayed are an automatic L 😂

Nevermind. Everyone makes great points in here lol. Looking like I’ll be paying resell. Just can’t bring myself to post my political views (of all things) on a public social platform. Just not me and I’d only be doing it for the shoes. I definitely care about the issues our society faces though and was able to cast my vote today. Whether you think it helps or not I hope you guys all do the same. Polls are still open.

Last edited:
People have different opinions and that’s okay.

If they really are choosing who fits there agenda, that sucks. More divisive then anything.

Oh well.

I got a kick out of the videos of dudes that had sex one time, say they have a daughter, and awkwardly convey they want abortions legal. I mean 99% of vids are cringey as hell but especially those ones 😂
What's the issue with that? I have a daughter and I can admit I view the world a little differently now, just more aware of how things affect her. Most people care about things that affect them or those close to them. Having a daughter will make a man think about women's rights more than he did before.

What's the issue with that? I have a daughter and I can admit I view the world a little differently now, just more aware of how things affect her. Most people care about things that affect them or those close to them. Having a daughter will make a man think about women's rights more than he did before.
I have daughters too , nothing wrong with it..

It’s just these sneaker heads are goofy as hell..
If they wouldn’t have made the vids if it wasn’t for the shoes then replace goofy with disingenuous

Another way to say it… I know myself and many of us that are in this hobby really dislike the idea of being associated in the “sneaker head category” for a myriad of reasons
But if anyone didn’t get that, just look at the Twitter hashtag for this release and they will soon understand 🤣

yup. a NTer im in a discord won. simplke and effective vid. of him walking his dog and talking. he won before me (twitter)

I have daughters too , nothing wrong with it..

It’s just these sneaker heads are goofy as hell..
If they wouldn’t have made the vids if it wasn’t for the shoes then replace goofy with disingenuous

Another way to say it… I know myself and many of us that are in this hobby really dislike the idea of being associated in the “sneaker head category” for a myriad of reasons
But if anyone didn’t get that, just look at the Twitter hashtag for this release and they will soon understand 🤣
Oh ok, I agree with that part. People that went way out of their lane just to get a shoe are corny af. I thought your issue was with a father being for women's rights, that's where I was confused.

And yea I hate being associated with those sneaker guys. Same with those Jeep people. Like don't put that on me.

Back
Top Bottom