A Ma Maniere AJ4

I respect the idea but would rather not try to get political on my social media accounts. Its bad enough having the deal with arguments for the elections coming up. Not trying to stir the pot any more than it already is.
Not to mention the midterms will be over by the time these release so this is all just ridiculous af but whatever.

Remember when I said resellers becoming activists lol

Screenshot_20221107_204700.jpg

Dude really got branding on a shirt and everything just to resell shoes…

My issue is making people doing this kind of stuff for sneakers lol
Exactly, because it’s not even real or sincere at that point. The person making the video is likely just doing it for the sneakers. Defeats the whole purpose of trying to voice or create any real “change” or whatever he’s trying to accomplish with this.

Last edited:
I honestly don't think he properly thought this thru; very poor strategy. If anything, he should have asked people to post links to their pre-existing activism videos and give them first dips. At least that would be genuine as opposed to the forced BS, desperate, pathetic posts we're seeing...SMDH.

I assume so since they took our info down

That's how I'm feeling. But I also feel like this might just be entry to the raffle. I don't know but if it's a W I'm gonna do a few laps around the crib. I been thinking about these 4s for months.

Yooooo peep this og head. I want to see him in 4s so bad.

I thought this was MC Serch at first whrn I looked at the thumbnail. :lol:

I'm with y'all on this. I'm a teacher, and it's actually in our contract we have to be VERY careful about what we put on our social media. Can't be looking like an idiot by losing my job trying to get a pair of AJ4's for retail lol.

Yeah I gotta say I see no problems with what AMM is doing here. I remember them catching flack on the AJ2 release because the story behind the shoe was this emphasis on empowering Black and Brown communities, yet they didn't do anything to make sure it went to the people in those communities.

They're trying to do things better this time, and are giving people that try to make a difference in the community first dibs at the shoes. I can respect that.

We'll all have a chance in a couple weeks anyways.

Back
Top Bottom