A Ma Maniere AJ4

These feel good in my TTS now, with OG insole… no longer pinky toe killers
B70DCF7E-0B05-4C14-BACB-695A6F3455FD.jpeg

Tbh I wore em for like 4 hours first go around.
Then I had em stuffed with the paper + added socks, it seemed to help. 2nd time wearing em was fine

Wild. My pair is .5 up from my tts, I’ve worn them like 5-6x, am using a thinner insole from another pair of 4s, and they’re still pinky killers after a while.

Hey fellas I know this has probably been asked before but are the 4s TTS? I might trade something in my collection on Tradeblock for em…

Hey fellas I know this has probably been asked before but are the 4s TTS? I might trade something in my collection on Tradeblock for em…
As someone who doesn’t own them, but has considered getting them on secondary markets and has looked this up, it seems many say they fit a little more snug than most 4s and go up 1/2 size. While many others are saying they are fine at true to size. I’m going to gamble on getting them in my TTS and I’ll wear thin socks if they are too snug.

Some have discussed methods to stretch them out as well. I think you should expect them to fit a little more snug than normal 4s, but maybe not enough to go up 1/2 size. I don’t own them though.

As someone who doesn’t own them, but has considered getting them on secondary markets and has looked this up, it seems many say they fit a little more snug than most 4s and go up 1/2 size. While many others are saying they are fine at true to size. I’m going to gamble on getting them in my TTS and I’ll wear thin socks if they are too snug.

Some have discussed methods to stretch them out as well. I think you should expect them to fit a little more snug than normal 4s, but maybe not enough to go up 1/2 size. I don’t own them though.

My pair is .5 up from my tts and they are still SNUG AF to the point where I have to swap out the insole with a normal jordan 4 insole. .5 up is *mandatory* imo.

Get whatever you’re normal size in the 4’s is…
Thanks guys

Last edited:
I usually go half a size up because I have a wider foot so I need the room. But this current batch of iv’s since 2019 I don’t care what the material is I still go 1/2 size up. Rather have room than no room at all.

In terms of snugness how do these fit compared to the Fire Red 4(those were notoriously snug) release? Similar or tighter.

Anyone with fire reds? How do these compare in terms of tightness? In the market for A Ma's and Fire Reds fit pretty fine for me albeit a lil snug on the 1st few wears.

Anyone with fire reds? How do these compare in terms of tightness? In the market for A Ma's and Fire Reds fit pretty fine for me albeit a lil snug on the 1st few wears.
these fit even more snug at first. after a few uncomfortable wears, they break in and fit well. or you can go half size up.

Back
Top Bottom