A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Just got the winner email for the dusk. Payment went through. Now the wait. No shipping from the online on the dawn yet.

copped both pairs. got the email for winning the eql raffle for the dusk and purchased the dawns off AMM website. interesting the charge disappeared off my cc, hoping that's just normal cc **** and not the feds squashing this release.

Material On These Is COLD :smokin
IMG_8160.jpeg

copped both pairs. got the email for winning the eql raffle for the dusk and purchased the dawns off AMM website. interesting the charge disappeared off my cc, hoping that's just normal cc **** and not the feds squashing this release.
whats a "raffle" ? I just go in store or online and order my shoe. simple

Just hit here in the UK- hope I dont get taxed on these :emoji_grimacing:
Pretty chuffed though- was going off the J3 Fears, so now I have my dark Winter pair for the holidays.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 10.15.51.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 10.15.51.png
    274.4 KB · Views: 255
Set is complete, might try for a double up on these.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231122_040316_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20231122_040316_Email.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 252
Perhaps a lot less backdooring on this release (due to TWG issues) and showing us a bit more realistic picture of true demand on these types of releases?
And also if the Runfair system effectively stopped all the bots, then maybe this is a true representation of the shoe numbers matching the buyers. I like it if so!

Back
Top Bottom