A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Saved shipping costs and copped off of snkrs. Now I’m really done with this release.
IMG_7888.jpeg

I ignored the actual sneaker release, did they not do a full size run?

Saved shipping costs and copped off of snkrs. Now I’m really done with this release.
IMG_7888.jpeg

I ignored the actual sneaker release, did they not do a full size run?

Looked like they did the sizes for a normal men's size run, but neglected to do the conversion. Stopped half sizes at 12w, so no 11m or 12m. Very weird.

I got my Dawn, very happy with it, it looks better in person, I double up. Now waiting for my Dusk to be shipped, hopefully I'll get the shipping notice soon.

I am probably in the minority here, but aesthetically I like these 5 (dawn and dusk) better than the A MA 4. These are more comfy too than the 4.

It’s wild how grey they are in person compared to pics. Having both in hand, the DUSKS are my preferred between the two for sure. I can see them going up in value over time. I saw the Muslim ow is like 780 in my size, those are cooler to me.

The suede material is very similar to the IV's which break in and fit looser width wise with a few wears. I've worn the Dawns twice and they've already broken in a little and feel roomier. I had a full thumb's length of room going TTS so I think going up half a size might have them too loose once they break in fully.

I have wide feet (EEE) and a fairly tall bridge. I had to size up for the 4, but wear every other AMM Jordan TTS, albeit very loosely tied.

These felt a bit tight when I put them on, but after an hour they felt fine.

Back
Top Bottom