A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

chaning the model had never been done before - that is what made Virgil so unique - it wasn't simply a color up.

Nah I am good, I am strictly a retail or bust person... if these pop up on a restock I might bite... but I have several chances to cop the white pair... which I honestly didn't want. The black pair were the ones I wanted out of the two, but I got caught up at work on black friday so I didn't even get to try for those. It's really no biggie... already missing the 1s and 4s, and I passed on the Air Ships... so I am actually doing better than I thought at not buying shoes unless I really kinda want em.

Also I got $600 worth of pillows for $100... I like saving money more than getting a pair of shoes at retail, by far... getting a pair of shoes you want on sale tho... *chefskiss
post the pillows brah

virgil fanboys are something else
You don’t have to be a fanboy to recognize the man was a fashion legend. James Whitner photoshops some designs and works with professionals. His company doesn’t even make their own clothing. How is this backdooring tax evader even worth mentioning in the same breath as the creative director of LV? 🤣

You don’t have to be a fanboy to recognize the man was a fashion legend. James Whitner photoshops some designs and works with professionals. His company doesn’t even make their own clothing. How is this backdooring tax evader even worth mentioning in the same breath as the creative director of LV? 🤣

No one is saying VA wasn’t a significant influence. It’s just ridiculous to say he “wrote the book” on streetwear when he was still in high school in 1998.

Also, man, JW lives rent free in your head. No one was comparing the two except you.

Your boner for James Whitner is wild. Eleventy-million posts slandering the guy, but runs out and buys his product and immediately throws them on-foot. :lol:

Easily one of the top tier weirdest things I’ve seen on NT. Ain’t nobody I have that much disgust for getting a single coin from me. Strange.

Nice in hand, would have preferred the Dusk but I’m not paying a penny over retail so I’ll be content with these.

IMG_8836.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom