A Ma Maniere Jordan 12 March 2023

Can anyone here comment of the pants sizing for this release? Thinking about the tearaway pants in maroon and the cream track pants but not sure if I should S or M.

Usually dont buy many JB bottoms but the shorts from the 2s release and the CLOT jade sweat pants and rum big af in an M.

Did you end up getting a pair? I'm a size 32-33, so I'm contemplating a M or L. Not sure which one to go with.

Super fire!

Question I wore these to work and either the metal eyelet on the left outside will dig in my ankle. The last time the back of the show on the right foot was hurting my Achilles. It was sore and I had a limp for a couple days. Has that happened to anyone else with these or 12s? Messing with the Achilles? I’m good now

Went go-karting this weekend... Had a blast...

20230422_154526.jpg
20230422_154635.jpg
20230422_154512.jpg

Bought a pair but had to return immediately.
Probably mentioned previously in this thread but these legit felt like they were made for women.
I wear a size 9 and these in 9's fit fine length wise, but the inner arch support was all out of whack.
First time feeling this (albeit this was the first woman shoe I bought)
I think I read that 1's don't have this problem though if you end up buying your mens size equivalent in womens.

Hey slaughter, once you changed the insoles, did they feel exactly like a mens version?
There were no actual build quality differences on the arch support, right?
It was strictly the soles?

I never swapped them... but yes the insole is what has the arch not the shoe itself. It did look like the AMM insole is slightly longer so I dont know if that will make a difference, but I think 12s run a little big anyway so you might want to invest in some nice flat after market insoles. Im sticking with the original one because its actually good to have arch support. Most people have flat feet from wearing just sneakers all the time.

Met up with a reseller this past weekend to pick up SB 4s. .
He was also trying to pawn off several pairs of these 12s..
He offered me the white pair for $160 but I had to decline..
I did not realize the value had plummeted so far on these..
I know resellers and anyone who paid retail is disgusted!

Gotta give JB credit for the $450 finesse pack tho!
Ya'll thought these were gonna do AMM 3 numbers!
But 12's don't really resell like that..

Both pairs were fantastic, aesthetically, and super easy to cop. Did they make a lot of a limited shoe, essentially? Definitely not mad that I have one of each.

Easily the best retro 12 for quite some time, less the flu game & cherry.

Back
Top Bottom