A personality change in spiders?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

How can you even tell when a spider is being sweet?
laugh.gif
Does it come up to you to cuddle?

Ehh just touching him, he would turn around slowly and crawl up my arm...like he knows when I want to hold him.

OP, is prolly 'cause you slacking on your pipe game. 
Sometimes, females get like that to let you know that you need to put in work. Get you D-game right like playboi.

You keep neglecting her and bet, you gonna come back one day to find some bug releasing its sperm sac on her face, talm bout my kids on her face look better than you.

bleedat.

Originally Posted by villansfinest

my gf had a praying mantis named gerald. dude ate tons of crickets. got huge. then he got depressed. he didn't want to eat the crickets she kept putting in his cage, even though they were still alive and active. he mostly hung out around the edges of the door of the cage like he was trying to escape. so she let him go. he's happier out in the big wide world. 

Sounds like a Pixar storyline.Back on topic, I had no idea spiders had mood swings. Buy a companion for "it".

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

OP, is prolly 'cause you slacking on your pipe game. 
Sometimes, females get like that to let you know that you need to put in work. Get you D-game right like playboi.

You keep neglecting her and bet, you gonna come back one day to find some bug releasing its sperm sac on her face, talm bout my kids on her face look better than you.

bleedat.

Good night NT
tumblr_kw5wafVbFO1qzftyro1_250.gif

Originally Posted by villansfinest

my gf had a praying mantis named gerald. dude ate tons of crickets. got huge. then he got depressed. he didn't want to eat the crickets she kept putting in his cage, even though they were still alive and active. he mostly hung out around the edges of the door of the cage like he was trying to escape. so she let him go. he's happier out in the big wide world. 

No animal likes to be cagged.

Originally Posted by vSlackin

Hey everyone I got a pet tarantula and I was wondering if we got any people who have enough knowledge on em to see why mine is changing. She used to be all sweet and let me take her out of her terrarium whenever. Now, she's SUPER mad at everything. The picture below shows her getting ready to strike at me......I'm not sure if I should deal with it or stomp her @$# out.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its cute...but who knows youtube it up

and enough of the "fire" post ...gets real lame after the first 100000 times

grow up

laugh.gif

roll.gif

No kidding, for that matter, how can you tell when it's moody?
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Ehh just touching him, he would turn around slowly and crawl up my arm...like he knows when I want to hold him.
AYO!

maybe it was nvr being nice in the first place, i dont think spiders are nice or mean, they are either living or protecting themselves! stomp that thing out!

Op, do you have any type of pest noise or adaptors ? that could be a cause due to the fact that it irritates them

Hey everyone I got a pet tarantula and I was wondering if we got any people who have enough knowledge on em to see why mine is changing. She used to be all sweet and let me take her out of her terrarium whenever. Now, she's SUPER mad at everything. The picture below shows her getting ready to strike at me......I'm not sure if I should deal with it or stomp her @$# out.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom