A personality change in spiders?

i think this dude probably has 2 accounts and wanted e-fame so he exposed himself in the lamest way possible in a super conspiracy.

at the end of the day who cares about a damn spider

With that fake scratch-off win and now this, I'm going to have to present a motion for a pic of the car to accompany The Harlem Shake Story.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

With that fake scratch-off win and now this, I'm going to have to present a motion for a pic of the car to accompany The Harlem Shake Story.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

poppin petey

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Originally Posted by vSlackin

why is that picture on another forum from 2009?

Tryin too hard. Find it. Guarantee there is no other like it.
I was just suspect when you referred to the spider as both a he and a she. So I drag and dropped the image into the search box and this came up

http://www.wardom.com.tr/...1383&goto=nextoldest

You turkish bruh?
laugh.gif

not saying the OP isn't frauding, but do you really think a spider pic would be posted on a website like that?

it's possible that tinypic reuses URL's (4hwepu.jpg that's the ending for the picture).. i've seen it happen before.

Wait wut? Why would someone lie about something like this.. can we get a psychologist to explain this? or better yet someone find ja rule to make sense of all this.

10ne59d.jpg

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by vSlackin

Tryin too hard. Find it. Guarantee there is no other like it.
I was just suspect when you referred to the spider as both a he and a she. So I drag and dropped the image into the search box and this came up

http://www.wardom.com.tr/...1383&goto=nextoldest

You turkish bruh?
laugh.gif

not saying the OP isn't frauding, but do you really think a spider pic would be posted on a website like that?

it's possible that tinypic reuses URL's (4hwepu.jpg that's the ending for the picture).. i've seen it happen before.
Yeah I think you are right. I still want a pic of spider on OP's face

On the real though OP, from what i read so far tarantula mating season is between spring through fall, depending on the species and conditions.

if none of yall know by now, Tinypic recycle their links after a while... His link is http://i44.tinypic.com/4hwepu.jpg so a year from now or so, that link will go dead then, somebody will upload a pic and tinypic will use that same link.... the same thing happened here on NT before about 4 years ago... a innocent pic turned into a nude pic or something of that nature
laugh.gif
smh

Google: tinypic recycle links

but on to the topic..  kill that thing because I HATE those...

Originally Posted by feb171963

if none of yall know by now, Tinypic recycle their links after a while... His link is http://i44.tinypic.com/4hwepu.jpg so a year from now or so, that link will go dead then, somebody will upload a pic and tinypic will use that same link.... the same thing happened here on NT before about 4 years ago... a innocent pic turned into a nude pic or something of that nature
laugh.gif
smh

Google: tinypic recycle links

but on to the topic..  kill that thing because I HATE those...
TheMoreYouKnow.gif

I blew my shot at NT Jr. Detective. ahh maybe next year
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Wait wut? Why would someone lie about something like this.. can we get a psychologist to explain this? or better yet someone find ja rule to make sense of all this.

10ne59d.jpg
You corny fam. Sit down.

laugh.gif
i remember dudes called ducktales on me on HT in the hustles forum when i hooked everyone up with car detailing supplies. posted pics of 200 dollars worth of car wax/ wash i got for free.

then another dude called ducktales on me having a ps3 and tv.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Man..i was about to say
30t6p3b.gif

Not another dude getting exposed for lying..

OP, get rid of that pet killer.. :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom