***..A Prayer is What Saved Me..I Shoulda Been Indicted..Now My Kids Know Jay Z...***

pimp.gif

if it took 50 or mayweather or even the whole P.O thing to think hes a fraud..you prolly believed ya girl when she said she was a virgin..

i mean between owing noreaga 100 favors and his friends serving 100 lifes..common sense had to come in somewhere..

but he makes good music tho so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

if it took 50 or mayweather or even the whole P.O thing to think hes a fraud..you prolly believed ya girl when she said she was a virgin..

i mean between owing noreaga 100 favors and his friends serving 100 lifes..common sense had to come in somewhere..

pimp.gif

All rappers exaggerate so those aren't plausible reasons. I never really payed him attention until Maybach Music tho'.

Originally Posted by haiti5

pimp.gif
it took none of that ...  i didnt buy his story from the jump, but the tipping point was in xxl when he said he "needed at least 10 mil a year to function"

he still makes good music but he's just too outlandishly fake to ignore sometimes

Back
Top Bottom