A question for Christians? VOL:not a debate.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

As far as being there in the room with me?  No. I haven't.

But do feel his presence when I'm facing situations, and take a look at how HE's put everything in it's perfect order
to get me through.

Amen.
Yes, I personally believe that the Holy Spirit has guided me to make tough decisions in my path. 

wait, youre asking christians why they think you're ignorant because you believe in god?

mind=blown

wait, youre asking christians why they think you're ignorant because you believe in god?

mind=blown

Well, no. On the flip side though, I've felt negative energies that I can't explain with conventional terms... they held me down. I could not physically move and all I could hear was a LOUD screech with no discernible source. I saw shadows on the wall that came from nowhere, literally... and so I prayed. And it all dissipated..

Very surreal..

Well, no. On the flip side though, I've felt negative energies that I can't explain with conventional terms... they held me down. I could not physically move and all I could hear was a LOUD screech with no discernible source. I saw shadows on the wall that came from nowhere, literally... and so I prayed. And it all dissipated..

Very surreal..

Originally Posted by Murda He

Very surreal..

That's called sleep paralysis. It happens to a lot of people.

Very surreal..

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Tune what makes you say that Dame is Optimus?

laugh.gif
 Because its him. First he was Napoleon now he's Dame Theory.   

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Very surreal..

I don't really care what it's called.. it felt like pure evil, scientifically explained or otherwise..

Very surreal..

I don't really care what it's called.. it felt like pure evil, scientifically explained or otherwise..

Very surreal..

Very surreal..

Very surreal..

So something happened to you that you can't explain, but you don't really care how it can be explained?
It sounds like you don't want to know what happened to you...  and you dare criticize us "internet atheists" about how we don't want to hear anything else?

So you want to be to stupid?
roll.gif

the hypocrisy...

grin.gif

Very surreal..

So something happened to you that you can't explain, but you don't really care how it can be explained?
It sounds like you don't want to know what happened to you...  and you dare criticize us "internet atheists" about how we don't want to hear anything else?

roll.gif

the hypocrisy...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Dame Theory is OptimusPrime?

...makes sense now.
eek.gif

No I'm not christian and yes but not what is defined as god. I'm still debating whether that is possible and to survive such a thing ...... Also on the whole sleep paralysis thing tbh and open I've felt something attempt to enter my body when this use to occur. And it always happened at exactly the same time. I would always be fully awake, then when the clock ticks to that time fall fully asleep and awake paralyzed 

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Dame Theory is OptimusPrime?

...makes sense now.
eek.gif

No I'm not christian and yes but not what is defined as god. I'm still debating whether that is possible and to survive such a thing ...... Also on the whole sleep paralysis thing tbh and open I've felt something attempt to enter my body when this use to occur. And it always happened at exactly the same time. I would always be fully awake, then when the clock ticks to that time fall fully asleep and awake paralyzed 

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Very surreal..

roll.gif

the hypocrisy...

grin.gif

Ooh look, a witty response... complete with a
laugh.gif
and a
roll.gif
...  Typical..

Look smart #*#... which one of ya'll EXPLAINED anything? Ya'll just gave it a name. "Sleep paralysis"... ok..fine...cool...and? I don't see an explanation though. Explain the shadows walking across my wall in the dark. Go ahead. And if you do, tell me where it says in the "Atheist Handbook" or the Bible that evil things can't have scientific explanations. I'll wait on that one. Clearly everything else does. But I guess since I said the word "evil" you automatically jumped to the conclusion that I believe in mysticism,  Santa, and the Tooth Fairy too. 

I swear to GOD some of ya'll try so hard ALL. THE. TIME.

For NO reason at all...

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Very surreal..

roll.gif

the hypocrisy...

grin.gif

Ooh look, a witty response... complete with a
laugh.gif
and a
roll.gif
...  Typical..

Look smart #*#... which one of ya'll EXPLAINED anything? Ya'll just gave it a name. "Sleep paralysis"... ok..fine...cool...and? I don't see an explanation though. Explain the shadows walking across my wall in the dark. Go ahead. And if you do, tell me where it says in the "Atheist Handbook" or the Bible that evil things can't have scientific explanations. I'll wait on that one. Clearly everything else does. But I guess since I said the word "evil" you automatically jumped to the conclusion that I believe in mysticism,  Santa, and the Tooth Fairy too. 

I swear to GOD some of ya'll try so hard ALL. THE. TIME.

For NO reason at all...

Very surreal..

yeah, but admit that you have no idea what it was, Ryan.

ive had pains that FELT like fire....was it fire?

Very surreal..

yeah, but admit that you have no idea what it was, Ryan.

ive had pains that FELT like fire....was it fire?

Back
Top Bottom