A REAL LOVE TRIANGLE...vol. man im lost, with pics

Ok, NT I've got advice fromoutside sources like family and closest friend but i still idk.

west coast chick:

So here it is, I got one chick who lives on the west coast. She works hards(a top manager at a popular macys) and is about her money word to miss independent.Shortys is what i look for when it comes to my future wife, hard worker, will give me the shirt off her back if i asked for it, goals in life, and hersexuality and our kinkness together is just crazy. Basically last night over the phone she pours her heart out to me, about she wants me to move over there. Weget a spot together and just live and i wont have any worry. Way my life is going right now picking up and living sounds so promising.

my situation at home:

Just lost my job a couple weeks ago, i feel like a bum. all im doing now is looking for jobs to pay the bills, nothing i can see myself in the future doin andgoing out to the club/bar almost everynight and messing with birds, if i saw them in the streets the next day i wouldnt dare speak. Life is lowkey starting toget depressing and i dodged a D.U.I by the graces of some higher power last night. The job market around here is terrible and this space is just gettting oldand im starting to feel trapped here. I see so much oppurtiunity, if i move out west. plus i have a cousin over there who like a brother who pretty rich, so imstraight if i ever really need something.

now my girl i have now:

she stay about an hour away, we see each other 4/7 days of the week. she works, got her own spot and doing pretty good for herself but she wantsbetter(college grad from a very good school). The thing about me and my girl, weve been together almost 7 years off and on. So we have alot of history togetherand i love this %*$$% to death. but for some reason, i feel like its something missing with us and i cant put my hands on it. I've told her plenty of timesi would marry her no problem once we get both our life established. so now shes thinking about us moving together. man I'm goin thru it right now
tired.gif

cliff note

-chick on west coast wants me to move with her and not worry about nothing until i get on my feet.
-life sucks where im at and its time for change.
-been with my heart for 7 yrs off/on, love her to death but the other girl gives me something that im missing with my main broad. but im scared of losing mymain joint again over something dumb.
-basically im at my earlier 20's crossroad and its times to make a major chooses

chick on the west:
34hyrtd.jpg

my chick for 7yrs:
2rerzw2.jpg

157lzja.jpg

Yea west coast chick is cute. But that gut looks bigger than her breasts, and thats never really a good look. Especially not when she starts having kids.

From the looks of the story (read the whole thing)it seems like you're chick is missing that sexual drive/freakyness the other girl has, I say stay withyour chick of 7 yrs.

And do you have the same feelings for the girl from cali as your girl of 7 yrs? (im assuming not)

This one is tough, damn homie, either way you're always gonna wonder what if?

I would say follow your heart normally, but in these trying times, go out west.

I do have to warn you though: Once a cheat always a cheat. So think about your infidelity before you make such a big move.

Best of luck.

Move to the west bruh. Change of scenery is always a good thing. Chubby chicks are always there for you when you need them too.

There's nothing that anybody could tell you except to use your best judgment. If you feel like it's time forchange, act on it. If you heart ain't in your current relationship, then you might as well stop leadin her on right now. Be a man and tell her how youfeel. You just gotta realize that there are definite consequences to whatever action you take.

If you leave, you gon be wonderin what could have been with your current.
If you stay, you gon be wonderin what could have been on the west coast.

Sounds to me like you already got your mind made up but you want a second opinion...all I can say is follow yourheart.

But come to think about it you've been playing them both so you might need a fresh start with a new chick.

^^^ what does it matter if she fat??? She kinky my dude...get ur priorities together..lol but I think u need something new roll out

Nah man west coast chick is def not fat. No gut nothing, her body is bad, guess I picked a misleading picture for her.

I would stay with the main. You dunno how this chick is when you move in with her. She's all nice then when you move in, she gets emotional and kicks youout.

Maybe its me hating the feeling of owing people stuff....

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

If you leave, you gon be wonderin what could have been with your current.
If you stay, you gon be wonderin what could have been on the west coast.
QFT.

smh there's such a lack of faithful men out there.

From what you wrote,it sounds like you really want to be with the west coast chick in the longrun instead of your girl.

You might still be with her because shes what you are used to...But I could be wrong

I say stick wit your girl simply because, after 7 years, she knows you inside and outside and obviously cares about you for who you are.

Your West Coast female has potential but its a huge gamble. The reason why the ishhh feels great at this point in time is because of the nature of yarelationship. It's almost like a forbidden love hence why everything about it is tense and exciting. But consider this--the moment you move in with her,all that passion and anticipation will shrivel. More importantly, she may not dig your style after actually living with you; if such is the case, you'rescrewed because not only did you gamble by changing your life for her (by moving cross country) but you bet your current 7yr relationship.

Simply stated, don't be a dummy. "Never leave the one you have for the one you want, because the one you want will leave you for the one theywant"...

...And please remove the word "losted" from your vocabulary...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom