laugh.gif
@ no vid for like a min but the theme song still going

nerd.gif
@ the dog taking that fall. I wanna know what happened to the dog
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude was rocking a Fubu jersey, jorts, and high *** socks, he deserved to get rocked and he did.
He got rocked 6 times without counting his head bouncing off the floor and counter.
agsdfg-o.gif

Play while staring at that .gif.

Dude was rocking a Fubu jersey, jorts, and high *** socks, he deserved to get rocked and he did.
He got rocked 6 times without counting his head bouncing off the floor and counter.
agsdfg-o.gif

Play while staring at that .gif.

^Homeboy after Lawrence Tayloring the counter grabbed his head and was like OOOHH NOOOooooooo

^Homeboy after Lawrence Tayloring the counter grabbed his head and was like OOOHH NOOOooooooo

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

!+@* is hilarious. How a group of guys get light worked by two people?
they employed the kung fu movie strategy.  even though they got dudes outnumbered, they prefer to stand single file and get their butt whooped one after another, instead of straight mobbin.

kudos to green sweater kid and his beanie friend.  usually i am against soccer kicks to the dome if dude is already down, but if youre gonna try to jump some dude, you get whatever is coming to you, even if that is a size 9 foot to your teeth.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

!+@* is hilarious. How a group of guys get light worked by two people?
they employed the kung fu movie strategy.  even though they got dudes outnumbered, they prefer to stand single file and get their butt whooped one after another, instead of straight mobbin.

kudos to green sweater kid and his beanie friend.  usually i am against soccer kicks to the dome if dude is already down, but if youre gonna try to jump some dude, you get whatever is coming to you, even if that is a size 9 foot to your teeth.

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the fight

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
heart-attack.jpg

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the fight

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
heart-attack.jpg

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by DeNs415

@1:29 where dud was gunna swing the chair and the other guy was charging...dude did a WHOOOOP and stepped out the way and homeboy damn near knocked himself out on the counter.

this had me in tears....
i literally almost fell out of my chair when i seen him charge and miss.

dude in the Fubu jersey got wrecked something serious... he got caught with ALOT of clean punches and kicks....

he looked like he was working on Last Stand Pro, his boy couldnt revive him tho

roll.gif

Striped/green sweater guy and his boy in the beanie 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
 at the dude in the jersey getting pushed back in to a 2 vs 1 fight by his friend with no shirt followed by that hyena laugh.

Striped/green sweater guy and his boy in the beanie 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
 at the dude in the jersey getting pushed back in to a 2 vs 1 fight by his friend with no shirt followed by that hyena laugh.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by DeNs415

@1:29 where dud was gunna swing the chair and the other guy was charging...dude did a WHOOOOP and stepped out the way and homeboy damn near knocked himself out on the counter.

this had me in tears....
i literally almost fell out of my chair when i seen him charge and miss.

dude in the Fubu jersey got wrecked something serious... he got caught with ALOT of clean punches and kicks....

he looked like he was working on Last Stand Pro, his boy couldnt revive him tho

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom