A thought on "Heat" the movie

Why did the robbers put on their masks long after they entered the bank? I was thinking that it wouldn't matter after you got inside and your face is caught on camera. 

Why did the robbers put on their masks long after they entered the bank? I was thinking that it wouldn't matter after you got inside and your face is caught on camera. 

On that note, does anyone else find it funny that the driver who was shot and crashed the getaway car is now the spokesman for Allstate driver's insurance?

On that note, does anyone else find it funny that the driver who was shot and crashed the getaway car is now the spokesman for Allstate driver's insurance?

i just finished watching this movie for the second time a few minutes ago
laugh.gif

That thing they did in the parking garage the night before.

And odd fact. De Niro and Pacino were never together in that movie at all. Every scene with both together was a double and or faked somehow cause neither would give in to the others schedule for filming.

That thing they did in the parking garage the night before.

And odd fact. De Niro and Pacino were never together in that movie at all. Every scene with both together was a double and or faked somehow cause neither would give in to the others schedule for filming.

Originally Posted by Manglor

false.

Great movie tho prob in my top 20

Originally Posted by Manglor

false.

Great movie tho prob in my top 20

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

i was trying to figure out why the hell they used a Lincoln as a getaway car...I would assume that dudes concerned about their freedom would use a stolen e34 m5 or something with somethin under the hood, maybe

i was trying to figure out why the hell they used a Lincoln as a getaway car...I would assume that dudes concerned about their freedom would use a stolen e34 m5 or something with somethin under the hood, maybe

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Lincoln's are discrete and don't draw attention.  They'd planned to shoot their way out, need be.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Lincoln's are discrete and don't draw attention.  They'd planned to shoot their way out, need be.

Back
Top Bottom