A tree fell on my car SMH. PICS

laugh.gif
tree my @%@

i will update with more pics later. i wanna get this *%@$ washed and see what really is a scratch and what isn't. branch left alotta sticky liquid on my car so i cant tell whats scratch and what isn't. and im deciding whether i should report this or not. it might be cheaper paying outta my pocket rather than paying for a deductible

That tree must have been smoking too much of that wiz khaLEEFa

But nah dude I hope you seriously get those dents fixed.

Some insurances don't cover "acts of god". This happened to my boy. He called his insurance company (USAA I think) and they told him they don't cover acts of god and then he told em he doesnt believe in god. Then she was like ok then we don't cover acts of nature. Lol

But your insurance won't go up. It wasn't your fault. If it's cheaper then your deductible then i would do it that way so your insurance record stays clean.

see if you can make a claim under your homeowners insurance... although you were parked on the street

Originally Posted by Storm2006

All the people making Honda jokes probably either A) still carpool to high school with their best friends and his mom or B) Don't even own a vehicle.

No I don't own a Honda and no I'm not mad but I think it's childish and petty to belittle the situation because of the brand of automobile. That would be like if someone made a post about their friend dying and saying "Oh, he was just a salesman". Regardless of the automobile manufacturer, this is an unfortunate situation and his insurance will likely go up
grin.gif
A salesman dying might not be that bad though. Theyre usually pretty annoying grimeballs, especially the ones that sell used cars
grin.gif

Responses ITT =
roll.gif

OP shouldnt have tried to make the thread sound so interesting to get people in here and he might have gotten some serious answers

I was thinking it would be a whole lot more damage. Your payment probably won't go up unless you have a couple of claims on your record already

Back
Top Bottom