A tree fell on my car SMH. PICS

2emop3t.jpg

That tree didnt even give a damb 

Originally Posted by toast1985

This is why NT sucks sometimes, homie over exaggerated a story about a tree falling on his car, when in reality is was a small branch.  made a simple topic about a tree falling in his car, and the first set of responses are people setting OP straight. cats reaching for the laughs. Im not saying this should be fill of sympathy cries, but grow up.

fixed, and check yourself next time.

Originally Posted by do work son

This is why NT sucks sometimes, homie over exaggerated a story about a tree falling on his car, when in reality is was a small branch.  made a simple topic about a tree falling in his car, and the first set of responses are people setting OP straight. cats reaching for the laughs. Im not saying this should be fill of sympathy cries, but grow up.

fixed, and check yourself next time.

Setting him straight for what exactly? Referencing a branch for a tree? Lol I'm done.

Originally Posted by air max 87

son said a tree, %*@+* a toothpick.

and of course your insurance is gonna go up *%@#%!#

I don't think it will actually, since it was not your fault.

You took pictures which is really good.

This is why NT sucks sometimes, homie made a simple topic about a tree falling in his car, and the first set of responses are cats reaching for the laughs. Im not saying this should be fill of sympathy cries, but grow up.

No, this is why NT sucks. The members here over exaggerate everything!

This is why NT sucks sometimes, homie made a simple topic about a tree falling in his car, and the first set of responses are cats reaching for the laughs. Im not saying this should be fill of sympathy cries, but grow up.

Make a claim > insurance goes up. Doesn't matter if it was your fault or not - they want to know how likely you are to cost them money.

Too late now but you don't even want to phone them - my sister did that just to see how much it would cost and they put her premium up - even though she didn't claim for the damage. They knew that she was a risk to insure.

You would probably be cheaper just getting that fixed - you can pick up hoods pretty easily and you might even get the right color so that saves on paint. You don't have to pay the deductible that way and then you don't pay extra for the next few years.

Back
Top Bottom