Aaron Hernandez charged with murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
0626-tmz-gun-aaron-hernandez-3.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:
Any news on why he did it (if he actually did)? What was his motive other than wanting to flush that 40 mil contract down the drain in record time?

you guys take sports so freaking serious. you kids act as if hes paying your salary. regardless of what he did it's still foul that he will no longer be playing football professionally. not tat new england lost a good player and your happy about that. thats someones son, brother etc. cmon

You make no sense. Stop.

I read somewhere that he had an argument with Lloyd in the club the night before Lloyd died. Lloyd's girlfriend was Hernandez girls sister. They were good friends.

At the end of the day. Sports fans care about the "results". If he gets acquitted somehow, I'm sure they would want them on "their" team. Ex. Ray Lewis.

He's done for if you watched the arraignment. They basically have him on camera doing everything but the shooting. Bullet casings found underneath the driver seat of his rental car that match his gun. Done. Mud samples on the car tires that match the scene where they found the body. Text messages that detail the entire night by location, timing, etc. It's a wrap.

you guys take sports so freaking serious. you kids act as if hes paying your salary. regardless of what he did it's still foul that he will no longer be playing football professionally. not tat new england lost a good player and your happy about that. thats someones son, brother etc. cmon

It's time for a neg option on here.

Last edited:
The evidence isn't helping his case. Ultimately, I just hope justice is served and ppl can learn from his mistakes (him included)

How dare you speak that blasphemy in front of a jets fan just trolling up your right once he gets out or if he does the jets got 1st dibs

It's amazing how no matter how much money and fame athletes have they still hang out w low life and throw their lives away for nothing freakin sad and as their "boys" are in their pockets

Last edited:
I'm glad this happened before fantasy season. I was going to draft this dude high too.

It's amazing how no matter how much money and fame athletes have they still hang out w low life and throw their lives away for nothing freakin sad and as their "boys" are in their pockets
you can take him out the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom