Aaron Hernandez charged with murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im assuming Aaron Hernandez
whooooooooosh
laugh.gif

you guys take sports so freaking serious. you kids act as if hes paying your salary. regardless of what he did it's still foul that he will no longer be playing football professionally. not tat new england lost a good player and your happy about that. thats someones son, brother etc. cmon
ibs51fmb1RHqgL.gif

dont feel bad for him at all, hes an idiot.

what he gets is exactly what he deserves. no idea why he killed the dude but there isnt a good enough reason for it. SMH

This reminds me of that naked gun when they brainwashed reggie jackson to kill the queen of england.

You have to love dumb people. They make it a lot easier.

They found gum at the crime scene that belonged to Hernandez. And they left the casings. He never heard of DNA evidence?

And of course he took his phone, which has GPS, but thought that breaking it up would destroy that :stoneface:

It seems like they intended to kill him from the beginning, since it was execution style, so why would you go in public with him where everyone sees you with them? You're a celeb in the area. And you drove a mile away? That's it...I guess they were tired :\

Does 1st degree murder get you life in all 50 states?

I'm assuming that it varies right?

If so, how long might aaron be in jail for?

I wanna know so I can get an autograph.

Not that murder is right, but dude couldn't have hired help (or even let whatever beef slide and went home to cry in a pile of cash)? I don't get some of these athletes, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom