About 3.7 Billion Worldwide Are Infected With The Herpes Virus

I use a rubber everytime but even without ever having had sex w/o I can tell that it for sure doesnt feel anywhere near as good w/o.

Too many times I have been tempted to tell em we going bareback and just removing the damn thing. Luckily the time I actually tried the girl said no.

I wonder what cold sore feels like, but when i get that pimple anywhere near the lips area, that **** hurts.

Y'all got me shook right now. I had a cold sore back in high school. I didn't know what it was at the time and I went to the clinic to get it checked out. They told me it was just a cold sore and recommended a topical ointment called Campho phenique to get rid of it. It broke out during the winter and had my lip chapped as hell. The clinic never told me that it was associated with herpes though. I haven't got one since then. :nerd:

Y'all got me shook right now. I had a cold sore back in high school. I didn't know what it was at the time and I went to the clinic to get it checked out. They told me it was just a cold sore and recommended a topical ointment called Campho phenique to get rid of it. It broke out during the winter and had my lip chapped as hell. The clinic never told me that it was associated with herpes though. I haven't got one since then.
nerd.gif
You got the herp b, it's cool.

Happens to the best of us.

Nobody has acknowledged the quarantine comment

You're all dirty heathens that shouldn't be let into natural society...

A lot of people have HPV as well and probably don't know since you can't exactly test for the virus. Your body usually clears it in a few months to a year. If it doesn't you can end up with genital warts or cancer depending on the strain.

A lot of people have HPV as well and probably don't know since you can't exactly test for the virus. Your body usually clears it in a few months to a year. If it doesn't you can end up with genital warts or cancer depending on the strain.

You can test for HPV, I don't know who told you that.

Women get pap smears routinely and HPV DNA tests depending on risk.
I said you can't exactly test for the virus. For all the men posting in this thread, they will have to look at the symptoms.

I said you can't exactly test for the virus. For all the men posting in this thread, they will have to look at the symptoms.
Yes you can test blood for viruous ,it's called an std test. What you think they do at doctors offices , it's called diagnosis. Welcome to 2015 advances in medicine.

Last edited:
Welcome to 2015 where you don't know what HPV is.

Lol dude was so confident.

Can I get tested for HPV?

No, there is currently no approved test for HPV in men.

Routine testing (also called ‘screening’) to check for HPV or HPV-related disease before there are signs or symptom, is not recommended by the CDC for anal, penile, or throat cancers in men in the United States. However, some healthcare providers do offer anal Pap tests to men who may be at increased risk for anal cancer, including men with HIV or men who receive anal sex. If you have symptoms and are concerned about cancer, please see a healthcare provider.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv-and-men.htm

Last edited:
I wonder what cold sore feels like, but when i get that pimple anywhere near the lips area, that **** hurts.

My cold sore doesn't hurt, but it's uncomfortable to have to look at and face people knowing it's right on my lip :wow: .

Whole bunch of nasty MF's here. No wonder you can't trust a damn person :lol: :lol: same dudes messin with these nasty *******, then bringing it back full circle. Shouldn't be surprised though as y'all the ones opening the doritos, oreos and ice cream in Wal-Mart, licking your fingers, head straight to the restroom, piss all over your hands, your pants and the floor, walk straight out the restroom and don't wash your hands. Dig in ya nose, wipe it on the seat. Dirty *** *************
View media item 1767983

Back
Top Bottom