About 3.7 Billion Worldwide Are Infected With The Herpes Virus

U ever kiss a girl before?^ u must didn't read the article

Yeah from what I've heard and experienced they tell you up front.

There's a dating site specifically for ppl with HSV1.

Same for ppl with HIV

It ain't that serious that you need a site for that.
That's like saying there's a dating site for people that have had chicken pox.

Let us live, b.
I'm not saying their should be one. I'm saying there is one. Might be defunct now but long story short this site had it exclusively for ppl with HSV1 and there was even a sister site that had a category in the search just to look for members with HSV1.

Plus I remember all of the females on craigslist looking for romance with disclaimers on their posts letting ppl know straight up they had HSV1 or HIV.
A lot of people have HPV as well and probably don't know since you can't exactly test for the virus. Your body usually clears it in a few months to a year. If it doesn't you can end up with genital warts or cancer depending on the strain.

You can test for HPV, I don't know who told you that.

Women get pap smears routinely and HPV DNA tests depending on risk.
I forget is it HPV or something else that when men get it has no ill effects for them but they can pass it on to women and they can get cancer?

Last edited:
32 and never had an std. I got some boys with no standards and I'm sure at least one of them got something, but we never ever discuss that kind of stuff.

Yeah from what I've heard and experienced they tell you up front.

There's a dating site specifically for ppl with HSV1.

Same for ppl with HIV

Do you mean HSV1 or HSV2?
For the site? Well it didn't specify between either I think. They had the whole thing spelled out.

32 and never had an std. I got some boys with no standards and I'm sure at least one of them got something, but we never ever discuss that kind of stuff.
The only standard is strapping up and not having sex with chicks shortly after meeting them. The finest chicks be burning.

Unless you're implying your boys are smashing crackheads and other addicts that share needles.

Last edited:
But yall drink after EVERYONE when alcohol is involved...............

This.

Or when you smoke blunts. Even if you don't drink/smoke after people now, you probably did in your formative years when you were first introduced to smoking and drinking.

You can also get it from being a kid and touching stuff and then touching your lip or eating off the floor or an adult getting too close to you.

I think most people have had cold sores before.

Seen cold sore before and it looks pretty bad. How long does it go away?

2 or so weeks.

If you feel the tingle though and hit it with some abreva before it starts to show you should be Gucci.

I would say to rub it on your lips daily as a preventative measure, but it's like 20 bucks for a inch long tube.

I think it stays dormant in a lot of men.

I also heard even if you strap up it can be contracted. Man thank God I chilled after that scare.

I think there is a cure for herpes and HIV, but it never will be released. med companies make so much money off the treatment, why would they stop?

For the site? Well it didn't specify between either I think. They had the whole thing spelled out.
The only standard is strapping up and not having sex with chicks shortly after meeting them. The finest chicks be burning.

Unless you're implying your boys are smashing crackheads and other addicts that share needles.

Is it a good one though? Wearing a condom does a lot. But what if one of them has an sti they don't know about? Waiting a couple weeks to have sex doesn't change that. Too bad its not more common for people to get tested together before they had sex.

Last edited:
Put a gram of some crushed up kush in a ounce of 90% isopropyl alcohol ....swab that on....clear up any cold sore in 24 hours thank me later

Someone should make an app where you can instantly std check
So you can proceed to smash raw

WHO dropping bombs this week.

that processed meat stuff was nothing new. preservatives have been scrutinized as carcinogenic for decades. i always purchase nitrate free bacon or turkey. mom always said the lobbyists keep that stuff from being banned.

Last edited:
a bunch of dudes in here with herpes telling other dudes they got it wishing it on everybody else 
laugh.gif

Is it a good one though? Wearing a condom does a lot. But what if one of them has an sti they don't know about? Waiting a couple weeks to have sex doesn't change that. Too bad its not more common for people to get tested together before they had sex.
As far as safety goes I'd put waiting to smash over smashing the same day every time. Just do the math, it's a slower pace which lessens the chances of catching something.

Of course if you smash a chick with something raw high chances whether you wait or don't you'll get it regardless.

I'm just saying it doesn't matter if your standards are high or low if you smashing broads within hrs cuz unless you're asking them if they got something and you have some reason to believe they're telling the truth (or like you say go get tested together but even then that isn't a guarantee) you'll be burning all the same.

If this is the article I remember, they're probably referring to the HSV-1 virus.

HSV-2 is the one that mainly causes genital herpes. That one is much less.

Back
Top Bottom