about CDP 11&12

wsyxs1989112

Banned
I receieved a gift from my friend, DS size 8, CDP 11&12, what is the current price right now and what kind of shoes can I trade for?? I do not know a lotabout the market. Here is the pics. Hope I can sell it soon....
!Bhk2tB!BWk~%24(KGrHqEOKi0Esm(BQ!m8BLJvwn,QOw~~_35.JPG
!Bhk2)Ew!Wk~%24(KGrHqEOKkMEslbPvWcJBLJvw4Qhb!~~_35.JPG

Wrong forum.

Check the price at flightclubla and ebay for current fair market value. Probably $350 or so, not a demand size.

Wow you just got them as a gift, and your gonna flip them. You better sell them for more than he paid give him his money and keep the rest. I aint even mad atyou for doing this though.
laugh.gif

What kind of "friend" is this? Maybe he'd like something in return for his "friendship".

I don't know about you but I don't even buy my best friend anything like that. And he was my best man too.

I guess times have changed.

maybe 350-400 this pack was way too hype i feel this month space jam and cherry 12 should had been the cdp thats why my cdp is still ds

Keep the XII and get rid of the XI. You can sell those equal to what you can get the 01 retros for.

smh.gif
i wish i had friends that would buy me things like this, i dont think i could come to selling them if they were given to me as a gift, thats just wrong
smh.gif

did u really get them given to you or did u jack someone for them?

quick get rid of the evidence!! trade them for 70 pairs of Jordan 1s!!

Back
Top Bottom