About to cop Da Hemi......

How much should I pay for a brand 2013 Chally RT?

I know msrp but what are people really paying?

Last edited:
Yep copp a used SRT8.

Never buy NEW american unless you have half the total cost in your bank account.

Last edited:
For good info hit up challengertalk.com and hit up their forums. They have useful info on all challengers whether srt, rt or sxt.

my body is ready for the challenger when i graduate...

i like the r/t and the 392 joints...

i've read up on them... but someone give me laymen's terms on the differences.

Cop a used 392 SRT Chally.

Dont pay for a brand new one.

I learned my lesson the hard way on a SRT. lol

my body is ready for the challenger when i graduate...

i like the r/t and the 392 joints...

i've read up on them... but someone give me laymen's terms on the differences.
392 is AWESOME but more often than not ur never gonna use that power an r/t has the just enough power and 10 grand at least less than the srt. Though an rt won't out out run the other muscle cars because of the weight it's still good an srt will but if ur racing an ss or gt more than likely its a draw or u will lose. Rt is the way to go unless u have an extra 10 grand around go for it but rt is just enough

Cop a used 392 SRT Chally.

Dont pay for a brand new one.

I learned my lesson the hard way on a SRT. lol
U have pics? Maaaaan I been planning on getting a challenger for like 3 years now. I honestly prefer the rt classic than the srt but damn they look so mean when u see em on the freeway

392 is AWESOME but more often than not ur never gonna use that power an r/t has the just enough power and 10 grand at least less than the srt. Though an rt won't out out run the other muscle cars because of the weight it's still good an srt will but if ur racing an ss or gt more than likely its a draw or u will lose. Rt is the way to go unless u have an extra 10 grand around go for it but rt is just enough
rizzepped...

how much would a used r/t go for?

i would defintely want a manual transmission...

and i like the stripes, too... #advanceinmydirectionbro

and to be real... i wouldnt eem be racing... i just would throw some 24s on dat bish every now and again...

the south in me... :smh: x :pimp:

Honestly I've seen new old model year rt's go for $25,000
Base models can be 19-20 g's

But srt's the cheapest I've seen is maybe 38,000 and that was with MILES on it.
Manuals I have noticed are cheaper than the automatics
So that could be a grand or 2 less

Fellas I can buy a Brand new RT plus for 29000 after my work discount and incentives. The cheapest I see a 392 for is like 35000-40000

Fellas I can buy a Brand new RT plus for 29000 after my work discount and incentives. The cheapest I see a 392 for is like 35000-40000
Go to different dodge dealerships also don't just settle on one u may get a better offer or better incentives

Word. I'm finna cop the chally after graduation.  Question tho. I'm going black on black with rims & tint.  How important is your car in the professional field?

I've seen preowned 09 srts for ~25k. I was looking at that or current model charger rt or srt8 .

I'd have to do auto though, this citytraffic would drive me nuts.

Last edited:
Word. I'm finna cop the chally after graduation.  Question tho. I'm going black on black with rims & tint.  How important is your car in the professional field?

Imo it's not important at all, but I do try to stay low key. Get something reliable and KEEP IT CLEAN

Turn the chief keef down when your're pulling up, that's about it

I was sitting in the dealership when I made the OP.

The price for the car is solid. 28500 for a brand new Challenger was good, however I have a trade in and they basically the moved to the discount from the car to jerk me with my trade.

My car is in pretty good condition only thing is I don't have the original stock wheels with the TPMs.

Dudes basically offered 2K less than what my car is worth which is how much I saved with the da worth discount.

My car works fine so I'm call them tomorrow and tell them I'll buy now if they gimme what my car is worth.

If not I did find a used 2012 RT with better options and they asking 26 so I'm give them a call tomorrow and see what's good.

Shout out to everyone of responded with advice. I'm not about that coping an SRT used with no warranty life though.

Last edited:
one reason i would worry about copping a used muscle/sports car is the abuse that the previous owner did to the engine

I was sitting in the dealership when I made the OP.

The price for the car is solid. 28500 for a brand new Challenger was good, however I have a trade in and they basically the moved to the discount from the car to jerk me with my trade.

My car is in pretty good condition only thing is I don't have the original stock wheels with the TPMs.

Dudes basically offered 2K less than what my car is worth which is how much I saved with the da worth discount.

My car works fine so I'm call them tomorrow and tell them I'll buy now if they gimme what my car is worth.

If not I did find a used 2012 RT with better options and they asking 26 so I'm give them a call tomorrow and see what's good.

Shout out to everyone of responded with advice. I'm not about that coping an SRT used with no warranty life though.

Sound.

Back
Top Bottom