About to cop Da Hemi......

Doesn't make sense to me to drop thousands of dollars on something you don't have a basic understanding of. Or to buy something because of a name that is downright false. 

You got tons of dudes talking about how great "Da Hemi" is just because they heard ninja or another dude say so. And yet, they have no idea what the hell they are talking about.

I'm very passionate about cars. I'm studying to get a Mechanical Engineering degree so I can make that my life. Hearing dudes just spew out false information on the subject irks me. It's like the whole bunch of new "sneakerheads" who got into Jays after the Concords drop. And who refer to the Playoff XIs as the Black/Red Concords...
:lol: :lol:

fugg outta here, bruh...

aint nobody got time to be all worried about how the zuberator carburetor works, the hemispherical pound weight and all that jazz...

i'm coppin cuz the name, point blank. i'm coppin' cuz it looks good... i'm coppin' cuz i like to say i have da hemi...

talmbout new sneakerheads... :lol:

i'll be takin pictures of my hemi, not knowing how it works, while posting pictures on instagram to get them insta-yambs.

Last edited:
Doesn't make sense to me to drop thousands of dollars on something you don't have a basic understanding of. Or to buy something because of a name that is downright false. 

You got tons of dudes talking about how great "Da Hemi" is just because they heard ninja or another dude say so. And yet, they have no idea what the hell they are talking about.

I'm very passionate about cars. I'm studying to get a Mechanical Engineering degree so I can make that my life. Hearing dudes just spew out false information on the subject irks me. It's like the whole bunch of new "sneakerheads" who got into Jays after the Concords drop. And who refer to the Playoff XIs as the Black/Red Concords...

fugg outta here, bruh...

aint nobody got time to be all worried about how the zuberator carburetor works, the hemispherical pound weight and all that jazz...

i'm coppin cuz the name, point blank. i'm coppin' cuz it looks good... i'm coppin' cuz i like to say i have da hemi...

Everyone has their own opinions and they should be respected and entitled to them

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fugg outta here, bruh...

talmbout new sneakerheads...
laugh.gif

i'll be takin pictures of my hemi, not knowing how it works, while posting pictures on instagram to get them insta-yambs.
And this is what it wrong with society. Smh, go waste your money bruh. When I buy my new whip, I'm going to at least know how the damn engine works. 

And this is what it wrong with society. Smh, go waste your money bruh. When I buy my new whip, I'm going to at least know how the damn engine works. 
how does your computer work, bruh? can you replace the RAM? or your video card? build a image of a beta windows 8? run an entire home network controlled from the cell phone?

how bout when you use the sink? are you keen on the pressure valves? you know how your oven works? how about the toaster?

how does your computer work, bruh? can you replace the RAM? or your video card? build a image of a beta windows 8? run an entire home network controlled from the cell phone?

how bout when you use the sink? are you keen on the pressure valves? you know how your oven works? how about the toaster?

I actually do know how everything works.

srs

who cares about how it works....

as long as that rumble under the hood gets the yambs in my passenger seat wet, i'm gucci...

also, if i get to say "da hemi" at any time of the day and it be justified, that's another perk.

guess 90% of the world shouldnt have a car then, most of the time its used to get from point A to point B, you really think most people have basic understanding of cars? and how they work and specs of their engines and so on and so on? :rofl:

Last edited:
who cares about how it works....

as long as that rumble under the hood gets the yambs in my passenger seat wet, i'm gucci...

also, if i get to say "da hemi" at any time of the day and it be justified, that's another perk.

guess 90% of the world shouldnt have a car then, most of the time its used to get from point A to point B, you really think most people have basic understanding of cars? and how they work and specs of their engines and so on and so on? :rofl:

this..

dude needs to settle down :lol:

Real talk, I'm buying da because when I'm on the tollway and its wide open I wanna punch it and feel the torque(pause)

I just wanna go fast and look cool doing it.

Real talk, I'm buying da because when I'm on the tollway and its wide open I wanna punch it and feel the torque(pause)

I just wanna go fast and look cool doing it.

nobodies gonna see you if u drive fast though bruh

id cop da aventador and follow speed limits just to stunt
rev a few times at a da light :pimp:

Last edited:
One more thing to take from experience, they suck on gas....especially if you add rims. And I drive a 5.7, almost got the 6.1, but I knew the 6.4 was coming soon, I plan on checking out the 6.4 some time next year.

One more thing to take from experience, they suck on gas....especially if you add rims. And I drive a 5.7, almost got the 6.1, but I knew the 6.4 was coming soon, I plan on checking out the 6.4 some time next year.

My brother had 2009 Charger RT on 22's 11 miles per gallon :x

I literally live only a quarter mile from the job though so gas ain't an issue for me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fugg outta here, bruh...

laugh.gif

this.  I have no knowledge of the specs, I just truly bang with the design.  However that 11 MPG with rims....
sick.gif

So it's better to buy used than new? I can't find a used 2012 rt around my way, but they're prices have been marked down due to the new 2013's. might wait it out for a bit till the 8 speed

I'd try and look for a leftover 2012, you should be able to get a great deal. When I bought my 2011 R/T the 2012's were just hitting the lot, I got it for ~28,000 before taxes and fees. It was about 4,000 off MSRP.

As far as the car itself, I love it and the MPG is actually decent. I avg around 20 highway and city, 25+ if its just highway. The depreciation is also not that bad. 
With a mere eight percent first-year depreciation rate, a starting MSRP of $29,895 and great customer financing incentives, the 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T offers consumers not only short-term value but incredible long-term value as well. Financing rates currently offered are 1.9 percent on 36 months, 2.9 percent on 48 months, 3.9 percent on 60 months and 5.9 percent on 72 months. Dodge is also currently offering $1,000 bonus cash on the 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T. The vehicle offers an estimated combined 20 MPG, 375 horse power and a four star safety rating from NHTSA.
This may be a bit dated, but I'm not really concerned with it. I feel the cars design will age well and I plan on having it for years to come. Also I really don't like looking at a car as an investment,for a lot of guys(including myself) working on and driving their car is a hobby and something they enjoy. Something you really can't put a price on.

fugg outta here, bruh...

talmbout new sneakerheads... :lol:

this.  I have no knowledge of the specs, I just truly bang with the design.  However that 11 MPG with rims....
sick.gif

Yeah let's not get ridiculous because you specialize in that area. That's like expecting my clients to pull apart a laptop.

Not really a thread for me but I have a 2010 red SE(copped for about 17.5) and im enjoying doing the work to it myself...Just put on a matte black lip on the back and planning on putting flowmasters on soon ... :pimp: :pimp:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fugg outta here, bruh...

laugh.gif

sick.gif
thats never a good thing to be..its always good to know what you invest in in regards to specs and details when it comes to everything and anything.

I'm thinking about gettin a sxt based on the mileage. But I can't say "da hemi". How big is the drop off in mileage when comparing the two? I'll be In the dc metro area so speeding will not happen thanks to the zillion speeding cameras they added.

Back
Top Bottom